1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229
231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240
Next

Last
  1. RPGWiZaRD
    OMG, didn't think it was possible to get any product measure that bad even if they tried... xD

2. biggbenn74
    ... You spent a good 4 hours tuning your EQu app for your Monoprice earbuds. But hey, they sound great for 8 bucks. :) can't argue with that.

3. takato14
    Quote:
    Why bother EQing? They sound great as they are, and EQing can do a number on the sound...

4. takato14
    ...when you try to explain that your headphones are open-backed and you can hear everything going on around you in an attempt to convince your college teacher to let you wear them for class... 

5. potatoos
    ...when a forum dedicated to headphones and audio equipment is among your most frequently visited sites.

6. RushNerd
    You start the month of September out with 2 pairs of headphones, and end it with 5 :| 

7. Doc-holliday

Yea right... as if anyone really does that.....:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8. streetdragon
    Quote:
    #1 most visited site browser history
    head-fi.org

9. miceblue
    [double post]

10. miceblue
    ...when you update your Facebook status regarding how surprised you are to see someone wearing $500 Grado's in a crowded public area and a whole discussion starts to unfold (up to 12 comments so far, which is much more than anything else I post.

11. flaming_june
    Nice.

I tried using RS1 before as mobile rig.  The cables are just too heavy for that to work.

....When you start listening to music, and nothing else, and can't stop for hours and hours.

12. streetdragon
    when you are late to class due to having phased out while listening to music

13. BBBS
    I dunno. Some people manage to be verbose while saying "the mids are **** because it's easy to make fairly clear treble with one-note bass." I mean generally all clear means is that the vocals and top in general is pretty crisp.

We've all gotta calm down before we beat some kid with his own pair of Dr. Dre.

14. takato14
    Quote:
    I have considered doing this many times. 

15. cel4145
    Quote:

I got that beat. #1 and #2 for me are Head-Fi and AVS together (one is on top one day; another the next). Does that mean I have a problem? [​IMG]

First

Back
220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229
231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240
Next

Last