You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Oct 11, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #6,002 of 6,112
  YKYAAW you spot some guy on a bus or train using IEMs and you try to identify what IEMs it is.

I do this all the time with any headphones. I probably look like a creep staring at people's heads... 
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #6,003 of 6,112
I do this all the time with any headphones. I probably look like a creep staring at people's heads... :D
I was at PHX (airport) waiting for my flight, when in the waiting lobby, we (my family) sat down and stuff. I happened to sit next to a guy who looked as if he had some clear CIEMs and I thought "wow, maybe this guy is an audiophile". Snuck a few glances. XD Didn't want to say anything.

Oct 17, 2015 at 9:24 AM Post #6,006 of 6,112
YKYAAW You think a 5 Dollar Lunch is too expensive (Usually i spent 1 Dollar for a lunch) but a pair of 150 Dollar Headphones are affordable/cheap

Nov 13, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #6,013 of 6,112
Woah, I haven't posted her for the past 100 pages...

YKYAAW a coworker said he did audio engineering for a couple of years professionally and then you get all excited and talk about loudness war etc.  After he states how bitrate = dynamic compression he tells me I have no idea what I'm talking about.   The ignorance is real.  I want to start calling him sausage wave form guy.

Nov 13, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #6,015 of 6,112
When you're running out of copper in Fallout 4 and start thinking "I could totally wire this place up with silver if the game would let me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back