You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Jan 1, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #3,646 of 6,105
i just wanted to let everyone know that I have changed my avatar to reflect my most recent award/accomplishment. 

Jan 1, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #3,649 of 6,105
CONTINUED THANKS TO EVERYONE AT HEADFI.

Jan 1, 2015 at 11:35 PM Post #3,654 of 6,105
YKYAAW you base how good your day was on how many CDs you get. (I got 5 today! All of the strokes CDs (except is this it) and Pretty. Odd. (Not a huge fan of Panic at the disco, but this album is very different from all their other stuff, and very good IMO). Shout out to FYE for having so many CDs.

Epic band, need to listen to more of their stuff. Getting 5 CDs would be an AWESOME day! And FYE is great. Good prices and tons of CDs.

Jan 2, 2015 at 7:58 AM Post #3,656 of 6,105
YKYAAW you base how good your day was on how many CDs you get. (I got 5 today! All of the strokes CDs (except is this it) and Pretty. Odd. (Not a huge fan of Panic at the disco, but this album is very different from all their other stuff, and very good IMO). Shout out to FYE for having so many CDs.

Let me see...the most CDs I got in a single day was like...$700 worth. Second place was $600 or so. XD

Jan 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #3,657 of 6,105

YKYAAW you replace CDs with Lossless files!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back