1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. AHorseNamedJeff
    YKYAA when your limited edition Images and Words vinyl arrives and you nearly shart yourself. SWEET BABY JESUS IM IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW.

2. EPICFAILXD
    YKYAAW You want to put smaller-bore, longer tips on your FXT90 to improve the isolation, but don't because it doesn't sound as good [​IMG]

3. Kimx2310
    Quote:
    Put some wide-bored biflanges on it, i put some on that i got with my brainwavz and they're really great.

When you take several headphones with you while traveling despite having very limited space in your luggage.

4. wolfetan44
    YKYAAW your mom knows what your saving up for.

5. Mshenay

U know ur an audiophile when u jerry rig all ur room mates metal hangers into a head phone stand

6. wuwhere Contributor
    YKYAA when you're always broke but your ear rig rocks.

Deftone likes this.
  7. Mshenay
    Ykyaaw u walk into the laundry mAt with a load of whites n ur LCD rev3s on ur head

treal512 and AHorseNamedJeff like this.
  8. TwinQY
    YKYAA when while watching Game of Thrones, every time they say Westero you think of Westone.

Vlooienuker and nikkojames15 like this.
  9. wolfetan44
    YKYAAW your searching for Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds new album Push The Sky Away, and it comes up with a picture of the band in the recording studio, and there wearing Ultrasones[​IMG]

10. v10gta
    When you love your headphones to much, you stare at other people using it, to see how much there satisfied. 

11. Vlooienuker
    When you see your friends loving their beats and thinking they are the best headphones in the world and you are just thinking "WOW, why do I even bother telling them the beats are ****"...

v10gta likes this.
  12. Mshenay
    Quote:
    ykyaaw you do an entire english report based of reaserach you pulled from Head-Fi <3 

13. Tangster
    Quote:
    Hope you included the in depth analysis of the Sony R11 and Schiit Lyr 2 from earlier.

14. AHorseNamedJeff
    Quote:
    ummmm..... what?

15. TheJazzyH
    ykyaaw Bassline is your favorite Hot Wheels car (or your dream car):

Bassline_-_05_Teku.jpg

"In the top there are 4 subwoofers and two tweeters, and 3 speakers in the cockpit, capable of producing 700 decibels of 192 bit sound," according to Hot Wheels Wiki. Can someone please make this real?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last