You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Mar 30, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #4,891 of 6,112
In the US, 0-59% is a failing grade. In college, it's even harder. And if you don't get at least 80 or 90%, you will have far less opportunities, unless you're like me and drop out of college to blaze your own path.

I went to college and got near perfect grades, it be fun studying, while worshipping the holy porcelain god, because I drank too much. Luckily I learned to hate being hung over and quit partying. I would have my masters, but I cost my school a 5 million dollar donation from the native american governors. I am too much a damned idealist lol. I have made most of my money from acting and other trades. I think college is overrated and one can learn skills, on the job. .

Mar 30, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #4,892 of 6,112
YKYAAW you plan on making an advertisement for headphones for your English project (doing Ethos Logos Pathos)

YKYAAW you want to make detailed designs of headphones for a school prooject

Mar 30, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #4,895 of 6,112
I can't believe how good my Sony MDR-7506 sounds for the price! It easily outperforms many headphones costing many times as much. If you're willing to use a parametric equalizer to tame the FR peaks, even more so.

YKYAAW you're seriously considering promoting the death penalty for people wearing Beats 

That's...a little extreme.

#YKYAAW you don't try to force other people to be audiophiles.
tongue.gif

Mar 30, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #4,900 of 6,112

Can't believe you didn't say the Abyss AB-1266 instead -- it has a headband exactly like that!

Damn, forgot them.

Anyhoo, when it comes to the worlds of sci-fi and headphones colliding, there's only one choice: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193488/The-Star-Wars-inspired-bun-headphones-make-look-just-like-Princess-Leia.html

Mar 30, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #4,901 of 6,112
  Damn, forgot them.

Anyhoo, when it comes to the worlds of sci-fi and headphones colliding, there's only one choice: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193488/The-Star-Wars-inspired-bun-headphones-make-look-just-like-Princess-Leia.html

What the...?!

I've seen other Stars Wars-themed headphones, but that's insane!

I hope the upcoming Star Wars movie doesn't suck as bad as I think it will. I love the original trilogy and tolerated the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back