You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Jan 8, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #3,767 of 6,112
YKYAAW you basically have a mini headphone meet with your friend at school during study hall

I had my FiiO X1, iPod Touch 4 & FiiO E1, and my SE215; he had his new Meze 66 Classics, headphones I haven't heard of that have wood cups. We tried out each other's stuff for about 30 minutes, was pretty cool. Need to get the rest of my friends who have/are interested together.

Jan 8, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #3,768 of 6,112
  YKYAAW antonym of Warm is thin. 
cool.gif

or bright

YKYAAW you search for movies in hd with lossless audio.

it might be worthy of mentioning my thread for those interested http://www.head-fi.org/t/749502/bands-albums-audiophile-point-of-view-reviews-all-generes-included

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #3,774 of 6,112
Why you need such an expensive bag for?

... And guys, that is how I got grounded for a month last time
biggrin.gif
#TotallyWorthIt

Pfft. She buys bags from thrift stores and such usually; not that there's anything wrong with that, I freaking love those places. She buys what works for her and buys what she needs, usually no more. I suppose it's a nice way of thinking, and a way to spend less money, but I think I believe in quality and upgrading more than she does. She wouldn't be the one to get a newer phone once it comes out; she would wait until she needed something newer. Meanwhile, I enjoy upgrading; I'm getting a new laptop next month, after having my current one for a year (in all honesty though my current one is a Chromebook and I'm learning to program in Java; in other words, I actually need the new one). I just got a new music player and new headphones, when I've already got both. I also want to upgrade my TV to an HDTV, though my regular TV works just fine. These are things she wouldn't do, so I do see where she's coming from. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." 

Jan 8, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #3,778 of 6,112
  Pfft. She buys bags from thrift stores and such usually; not that there's anything wrong with that, I freaking love those places. She buys what works for her and buys what she needs, usually no more. I suppose it's a nice way of thinking, and a way to spend less money, but I think I believe in quality and upgrading more than she does. She wouldn't be the one to get a newer phone once it comes out; she would wait until she needed something newer. Meanwhile, I enjoy upgrading; I'm getting a new laptop next month, after having my current one for a year (in all honesty though my current one is a Chromebook and I'm learning to program in Java; in other words, I actually need the new one). I just got a new music player and new headphones, when I've already got both. I also want to upgrade my TV to an HDTV, though my regular TV works just fine. These are things she wouldn't do, so I do see where she's coming from. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." 

Dude, are we sharing the same mum?! 

Anyway, other than audio, I don't really spend money for *myself*

I did the same lol. "Why do you spend 200$ on shoes?". Didn't go over well haha!

hahaha I never tried that and would never. But I think that is what I will get if I do so. 

Jan 8, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #3,780 of 6,112
Well, for me,

YKYAAW you google about "How to be an audiophile?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back