you have to be logged to let you know I have a problem with my login!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Jaab

100+ Head-Fier
I didn't remember my password, and I reset it but I never have received any email
(I tried 2 times!) You don't have any "contact us" instead you advise people to use
the feedback system but if you are not logged you can't let any message !
you have a problem but you can tell anybody you have a problem! whooaaooo
hopefully I have been able to remember my old password and log in to let you know
there is a logic flow!

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #3 of 11
I have a Friend with this issue, and he's been here for years. How can he get his account back? Nick is Rossliew

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #4 of 11
Same with me. My original account is Xymordos but it keeps saying my password is incorrect. When i try to reset it I never receive the emails.

Hopefully a mod will see this and provide some assistance on this, thanks!

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #5 of 11
I'm having the same problem too. Can't login and couldn't receive any recovery email. I've tried signup with the same username and it says it exists. My original username is m1ku. I need to get the account back since I'm on the X5III tour and I need to get the information for the next person I will deliver the device to!

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #6 of 11
There's apparently a glitch with the sign in from the Home Page. I also kept getting a red notice that my password
was incorrect. I did get the email to reset it. Now the Home Page still asks me to login, but when I go to the
Forums page, it shows me as logged in. I guess the site is still having teething problems.

Apr 28, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #7 of 11
I've had similar problems with the new site. I tried to log in multiple times via the new log in page, but it didn't recognise my details. I requested a password re-set twice but no email was received. There isn't a facility to raise this issue with Head Fi unless you're logged in, so if you can't actually log in then you have a problem.

A password re-set request this morning actually worked, but the new site is randomly logging me in and out of threads at random.

Apr 29, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #9 of 11
Yup, I've been a member since 2010 and starting a few days ago I can no longer log in. I tried to make a new account and was unable to log in under that account. Luckily, somehow, my son the computer wiz found that I'd made a much earlier account when I first discovered HeadFi years ago and I was able to get in under this account. How can I recover the account that many people know me by and that I've posted over 2000 posts under? My screen name for the account I can't log in under is Shockdoc.
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back