"You have sent your daily allotment of 2 messages"
Nov 12, 2012 at 4:37 AM Post #91 of 107
This is ridiculis! So to prevent spamming in the mailbox I should spam the forum? If I don't find anything I can put interesting in the forum or have no time I'm a spammer... This seems like this forum don't welcome any members. 

Dec 24, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #93 of 107
Yes, it is a pity it is not explained anywhere how to lift the limit or get a higher quota. 2 PMs is very, very low. A spammer will not bother when the number is below 20 or 50 posts. Maybe spamming the forum with messages like this will get me a higher number. We'll see. 

Jan 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #95 of 107
Two seems like an arbitrary number. There doesn't seem to be much though put into that number or how it affects the members of the community. I'll admit right away, I'm new to the forum. I've been reading for years but never got around to registering because I didn't have money for gear to really be able to involve myself in the conversation. That has changed, and hopefully the pm rule will change in the near future. (Just one persons opinion). I've worked around it when necessary, but its more of an annoyance than a real problem.

Mar 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #96 of 107
Sent 2(two!!!) PMs today to two sellers and got 1 replay. I can't reply to seller because of limit. 2 PM/day is really, really stupid. Does anybody think that having 10-20PMs/day limit I can spam? LOL

May 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #98 of 107
It becomes 10x your post count. This only ever becomes an issue with people who have signed up just to buy stuff. 
smile.gif

Jun 13, 2013 at 5:44 AM Post #101 of 107
As a buyer, I can't tell I agree to the terms and would like the bank details.
Considering that after that, I also have to wait 24h of bank-open-days to transfer, this is not going to be fast...

My account is 4 years old! Sure I have only one post but...

Jan 18, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #103 of 107
HI all,

I there a way to send more than 2 message per day?? really frustrating when trying to do a purchase.

I understand the goal of not spamming, but 2 message per day is ridiculous, why not one message per year? 

Cheers

Vincent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back