"You have sent your daily allotment of 2 messages"
Jul 2, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #31 of 107
I'm sure if they set it to 5 messages a day instead of 2, it would take around one month for people to complain about that. I'm not saying I agree with the 2 PMs per day limitation, 

How many posts does one have to have, to be allowed to send more than 2 PMs per day?

Jul 3, 2011 at 6:45 AM Post #35 of 107

Quote:
I'm sure if they set it to 5 messages a day instead of 2, it would take around one month for people to complain about that. I'm not saying I agree with the 2 PMs per day limitation, 

How many posts does one have to have, to be allowed to send more than 2 PMs per day?

For me it is a problem. I discuss with one head-fi'er which took up several PM's and then comes a PM from another member and I cannot respond today. I don't understand the anit-spam argumentation. It is enough to block a member from the PM box level. If it's not offered, just enable it.

Jul 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM Post #37 of 107

Quote:
For me it is a problem. I discuss with one head-fi'er which took up several PM's and then comes a PM from another member and I cannot respond today. I don't understand the anit-spam argumentation. It is enough to block a member from the PM box level. If it's not offered, just enable it.

I'm not saying I agree with the 2 PM per day limitation - frankly, I find 5 much more appropriate. All I meant was, that in a few weeks time, people will just complain about the 5 PM limitation.

Jul 5, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #41 of 107

Quote:
Cannot PM. Apologies, I cross-posted in the other thread.

I have not PM'd anyone yet it is coming up with this message. Really sucks as I want to buy something from another member.

you can't send pm's until you have a certain # of posts (im pretty sure that was how it went)

Jul 5, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #42 of 107
Well, how many should I have? This didn't used to be the policy and I have positive feedback regarding my two previous trades on this forum. I don't want to spam just so I can message another member.

Jul 5, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #44 of 107

Quote:
I am still having an issue sending a PM. Always gives the same message (AFTER composing and trying to send the message...)

you need more posts, or after a certain amount of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back