You have insufficient privileges to reply here
Oct 16, 2019 at 5:38 AM Post #19 of 38
That's odd. I had no problem posting this :D

May 26, 2020 at 5:08 AM Post #25 of 38
Damn I just realized that, been checking the for sale thread for a while now to find a decent condition Utopia or ATH-ADX5000. No way I'd hit 15 posts among you guys while only owning/experiencing "Mojo/SE100/846IEM/Vintage Marantz speakers/Sonos" I'm an awful audiophile >.<

Mar 4, 2021 at 8:25 AM Post #27 of 38
Welcome aboard! In order to post and use the Classifieds, you must have 15 posts and 30 days under your belt. The reason is that we have more than the occasional spammer and scammer and troll here and the 15/30 requirement helps address some of that. We know it is inconvenient--but it is just the way it is. Sorry. The best thing you can do in the interim is to post regularly. The Music Forum and the Members' Lounge are two good places to make posts. Good luck!
15 posts? How do I get 15 posts posted if I cannot post?

I have had my account for a very long time, so I am puzzled how you expect me to become elligible to post. Do you want me to post 15 times to this thread?

Can you explain?

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2021 at 8:40 AM Post #28 of 38
15 posts? How do I get 15 posts posted if I cannot post?

I have had my account for a very long time, so I am puzzled how you expect me to become elligible to post. Do you want me to post 15 times to this thread?

Can you explain?
Hello @miguelito - You have made 68 posts on the forums and you've been a member since 2004. You do have the permissions to post Classifieds. If you're having an issue posting a classified here, please let me know. Please note that we just launched that area yesterday, and we are no longer allowing the creation of new threads in the For Sale/Trade forums, as we're moving to Head-Fi Classifieds. You can read my post about this new section of the site here.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2021 at 9:08 PM Post #29 of 38
why "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." I am not a spammer just LOVE head-fi and post often- please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back