You guys were right. IT01 is amazing for 100$. Whats next?
Aug 17, 2019 at 10:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

canzz

New Head-Fier
Firstly, I'd like to let everyone know english is not my first language my choice of words describing the IEMs might be a little odd but here goes. I've used a bunch of IEMS ranging from SE215,435, yamaha eph-100, AudioTechnica MX50BT (still using) and started CHIFI journey with KZ ES3 than moved to AS10 and moved to iBasso IT01, thanks to the comments of this great forum and I loved it. For someone who primariliy listens electronic music its beautiful and extermely powerfull on low end that left a few friends of mine in awe. Super powerful and well worth the price, however, it sounds somewhat dull and soundstage is filled with low end and mids, highs are not as pronounced as i like. Now Im lookin at 200$-500$ range IEM which has as powerfull bass as IT01 and clear mids,highs as the KZ AS10.

What should be my next IEM? Thank you all !!

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019 at 11:18 AM Post #3 of 4
Firstly, I'd like to let everyone know english is not my first language my choice of words describing the IEMs might be a little odd but here goes. I've used a bunch of IEMS ranging from SE215,435, yamaha eph-100, AudioTechnica MX50BT (still using) and started CHIFI journey with KZ ES3 than moved to AS10 and moved to iBasso IT01, thanks to the comments of this great forum and I loved it. For someone who primariliy listens electronic music its beautiful and extermely powerfull on low end that left a few friends of mine in awe. Super powerful and well worth the price, however, it sounds somewhat dull and soundstage is filled with low end and mids, highs are not as pronounced as i like. Now Im lookin at 200$-500$ range IEM which has as powerfull bass as IT01 and clear mids,highs as the KZ AS10.

What should be my next IEM? Thank you all !!

+1 to Audiosense T800.
$298 USD for 8 BA knowles drivers each side.
Great bass that sounds like a DD bass with bright treble (which it seems you prefer).
Great soundstage, details, instrument separation, imaging.

Aug 17, 2019 at 11:44 AM Post #4 of 4
+1 to Audiosense T800.
$298 USD for 8 BA knowles drivers each side.
Great bass that sounds like a DD bass with bright treble (which it seems you prefer).
Great soundstage, details, instrument separation, imaging.

I second this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back