You guys HAVE to read these reviews...
Aug 21, 2002 at 11:13 PM Post #76 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
ai0tron's post in this thread was actually productive! Amazing!

OH yeah. And you just wait, tomorrow I'll do it again! And the next day I'll do it again, and again, and again, and again. AND I wont ****ing stop until ALL my posts are productive!!!! Until EACH and EVERY utterance from my conscious mind is the purest fuel by which productivity can be burned in a firey ball of apocolyptic mass destruction!!! (akin to the sun)

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Aug 21, 2002 at 11:17 PM Post #77 of 101
word.

i swear to Ford the underwear gnomes are after me underwear. i'll kill those little bastards. and don't try to tell me i'm wrong, becuase i'm not.

thats good taffyguy... very nice restraint... way to show your maturity by keeping your trap shut...

Aug 21, 2002 at 11:22 PM Post #78 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by meithkiller

Wow, where in the heck did you get that? I said nothing about blasphemy, or the fact that people are arguing aginst me. This was my first post to have anything to do with the evolution vs creationism debate. My point, if it wasn't clear enough for you, was that it seems this post is starting to resort to insults, which only hurts the community as a whole. I guess some people would rather argue than........oh well, I'm giving up on this crap, it has pretty much degenerated into something much worse than the crap it started out with (insulting Christians).

Have a nice life.....

-Keith

What you may consider offensive i consider scientific analysis.

and what markl said.

Aug 21, 2002 at 11:31 PM Post #79 of 101
Whoa there meithkiller and gloco. Break it up...
wink.gif

Aug 21, 2002 at 11:44 PM Post #80 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by eric343
Whoa there meithkiller and gloco. Break it up...
wink.gif

Hehe, It's Don King's fault!

very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 22, 2002 at 1:27 AM Post #81 of 101
After reading through this thread, okay I skimmed some of it, I have come to several conclusions.
1- Everybody seems narrowminded to someone else.
2- You all can talk up a storm
3- Setmenu changed his mind about most of his posts.

Okay, now my 2cents.
Maybe just maybe creation and eveolution are describing the same thing. If I remember my bible study, time to God is different than time to us. The only problem I have is this question; Did evolution stop?
I may get a laugh at the expense of the christians who run that website, but I am glad they can say what they want and they actually have the gumption to put it on the web. If anyone followed their suggestions 100% that person would not be harmed.
Sometimes one can find the most interesting thoughts burried in a thread of folks "discussing" things. Like what Taffyguy said; Quote:

i do have to say that the whole existance of the argument really says something about human nature, and the power of wills and culture and upbringing. i mean, i can't even imagine all the crap stupid notions i must have and don't even realize, considering what all is posible. a hundred and fifty years ago it was perfectly normal to OWN people. i can't even imagine looking out my back window and not just flipping out. you can believe anything if you try hard enough.

Aug 22, 2002 at 10:51 AM Post #83 of 101
The reason I deleted my posts is that for me the bottom line
is God,the Bible and whether you are of this faith.

The thread drifted in such a way that I could not say what I
wished without pushing on peoples belief systems.

Here I have no wish to do this.

It would be too easy to start pissing off people you otherwise
get on with.

Setmenu
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 22, 2002 at 5:03 PM Post #84 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD

2- You all can talk up a storm

damn straight. and is that other section supposed to be mockery? i can't tell.

*shrug* i think setmenu killed the thread. i suppose someone had to do it.

Aug 22, 2002 at 5:23 PM Post #85 of 101
I would not be against a thread that dicussed such matters.

But it would no doubt turn pretty ugly too.

No problem with that either.

One does not have too take vicous argument personally..
even if it ends out to be purile crap or just plain snippy.

The thing is This is a headphone site and whilst topics are
varied such a thread could turn into a right old war.

I really don't think Jude would approve.

As others have said , there are plenty of other sites for this
sort of thing.

That said this place is a sorta home from home at times so
any such wars would be the more interesting for knowing
your enemy so to speak!

Any way about AKG501 rolled off bass ,is that as bad as the veiled
HD600 sound?
very_evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Setmenu
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2002 at 7:15 PM Post #86 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco

Maybe Abortion would be an interesting topic....

here's my opinion on that:

i'm pro-death. what does that mean? it means that i think we should abort every pregnancy. because after all, who would want to raise a child in this world?

Aug 22, 2002 at 9:23 PM Post #87 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by TaffyGuy

damn straight. and is that other section supposed to be mockery? i can't tell.

What other section? If you mean where I quoted you, no I am not mocking you. To me that part of your post is rather deep on so many levels that what you said is profound. And I agree with it.

Aug 22, 2002 at 11:11 PM Post #89 of 101
Before this thread, too, is sacrificed to accord and harmony, will someone (a moderator) tell me if we can have a thread where we can discuss things more significant than bass extension? I understand if that is disallowed, but it's obvious that there are quite a few people here who would like to write about things other than sonic attributes.

kerelybonto

Aug 22, 2002 at 11:55 PM Post #90 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch

here's my opinion on that:

i'm pro-death. what does that mean? it means that i think we should abort every pregnancy. because after all, who would want to raise a child in this world?

if your parents shared your view, you wouldn't be here right now.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back