You fock/ng bsterds!
May 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Swedeborn

New Head-Fier
It's 3:10 in the morning. I haven't gone to bed yet. I'm listening through Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live FLAC for the X:nth time since this morning with my brand new AKG K701. I have just placed an order for a Nuforce HDP to power my new headphones with money I don't really have. And it's your fault, and your blody website. And I'm in ******** heaven. Where the h*ll is the repeat button?

Sincerely
Swedeborn

May 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 11
Hilarious first post, swedeborn.
Welcome to head-fi. Sorry about your wallet.

Btw, Which nils lofgren? The self titled with "keith dont go"? That is my fave. Then "cry tough" second fave. :D

Edit: nevermind. I see now u said acoustic live. I need to try that one out.

May 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #3 of 11
Ahh! Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live is magical. It's 3.35 AM here and I'm also listening to it with my HD800s. 

May 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #6 of 11
it's the largest privately owned collection of motorcycles in the world.
and the second largest, period (just behind kawasaki corp's own collection).

biggrin.gif

May 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #7 of 11
Amazing display @ the Barber motorcycle museum. I really enjoyed the Lotus race car display, since my childhood hero Ronnie Peterson raced the Lotus F1 cars. He died in a crash in Monza 1978.

May 26, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #10 of 11
I looooooove robyn. My favorite female artist at the moment.
Her videos on youtube are so captivating. I especially love the nobel peace prize concert she did a couple years ago.
And her i heart radio show is stunning. And the sound is excellent.

May 26, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:
It's 3:10 in the morning. I haven't gone to bed yet. I'm listening through Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live FLAC for the X:nth time since this morning with my brand new AKG K701. I have just placed an order for a Nuforce HDP to power my new headphones with money I don't really have. And it's your fault, and your blody website. And I'm in ******** heaven. Where the h*ll is the repeat button?

Sincerely
Swedeborn

Don't take my name in vain. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back