You can only listen to one musical group for the rest of your life. Who would it be?
Jul 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #31 of 77
Brian Eno. Plenty of relaxing yet energizing ambient music with enough early stuff to balance out those annoying moments in life when wanting to vent with a track of Baby's On Fire or Blank Frank :D 

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #32 of 77
Sorry, didnt mean to offend or anything, but Jerry is no longer with us. I answered the question as if I could only hear whoever live.

Oh...if the band we choose has to be one that is currently together right now, i would have to think much more about it.

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM Post #33 of 77
Quote:
Oh...if the band we choose has to be one that is currently together right now, i would have to think much more about it.

I think that's a ridiculous restriction.  I would probably have to pick the best cover band...

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #34 of 77
Has to be the one and only Daft Punk for me.

Jul 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #35 of 77
Quote:

Sorry, didnt mean to offend or anything, but Jerry is no longer with us. I answered the question as if I could only hear whoever live.

But, the context here being an audio site dedicated to reproduction gear with the source being from recordings .

This is the context with which I answered the OP .

So, stuck on an island with the band doing requests, Live ?

Hmmmm...

That is a curious horse of a different colour , then .... lol

jk 

Jul 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #38 of 77
Quote:

But, the context here being an audio site dedicated to reproduction gear with the source being from recordings .

Point taken, but now, I'm supposed to assume all of a sudden that my reproduction gear has malfunctioned to the point that I can only access one artist, musician, singer songwriter, group. whatever. I'd be better off on that island with a guitar that I dont know how to play, and learning to make my own music.

Jul 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM Post #39 of 77
Quote:
Point taken, but now, I'm supposed to assume all of a sudden that my reproduction gear has malfunctioned to the point that I can only access one artist, musician, singer songwriter, group. whatever. I'd be better off on that island with a guitar that I dont know how to play, and learning to make my own music.

Of course; You are right in your assumption(s) based upon your presumptions .

Must be all acoustic , then .

Neil Young would be my go-to pick, if I were you .

Excellent choice !

BTW, WHO did you choose , IYDMMA ?

Jul 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #40 of 77
BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #44 of 77
Quote:
Joe Bonamassa, but Neil would be an excellent choice.

Man, to be stuck on an Island with Neil, ya just know he would resort to singing and a pickin' and I bet he would be a great teacher both of the instrument and life in general for conversation. Could you imagine ...

Or perhaps, Jack Johnson , on an island ...

LOL , or maybe better yet perhaps some young female artist should be our desire - (sets off a kinda dreamings) ... idk... jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back