You can only listen to one musical group for the rest of your life. Who would it be?
Jul 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #31 of 77

Hellbishop

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Posts
489
Likes
22
Brian Eno. Plenty of relaxing yet energizing ambient music with enough early stuff to balance out those annoying moments in life when wanting to vent with a track of Baby's On Fire or Blank Frank :D 
 
Jul 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #32 of 77

Skylab

Reviewerus Prolificus
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Posts
21,807
Likes
1,005
Location
The Court of the Crimson King
Sorry, didnt mean to offend or anything, but Jerry is no longer with us. I answered the question as if I could only hear whoever live.


Oh...if the band we choose has to be one that is currently together right now, i would have to think much more about it.
 
Jul 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM Post #33 of 77

billybob_jcv

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Posts
10,021
Likes
708
Quote:
Oh...if the band we choose has to be one that is currently together right now, i would have to think much more about it.

 
I think that's a ridiculous restriction.  I would probably have to pick the best cover band...
 
Jul 19, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #34 of 77

Swatcsi

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Posts
422
Likes
11
Has to be the one and only Daft Punk for me.
 
Jul 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #35 of 77

Hi-Finthen

Self-confessed freak
Joined
May 24, 2006
Posts
7,023
Likes
102
Quote:
 
Sorry, didnt mean to offend or anything, but Jerry is no longer with us. I answered the question as if I could only hear whoever live.

 
But, the context here being an audio site dedicated to reproduction gear with the source being from recordings .
 
This is the context with which I answered the OP .
 
So, stuck on an island with the band doing requests, Live ?
 
Hmmmm...
 
That is a curious horse of a different colour , then .... lol
 
jk 
 
Jul 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #38 of 77

KneelJung

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Posts
1,111
Likes
25
Quote:
 
But, the context here being an audio site dedicated to reproduction gear with the source being from recordings .

Point taken, but now, I'm supposed to assume all of a sudden that my reproduction gear has malfunctioned to the point that I can only access one artist, musician, singer songwriter, group. whatever. I'd be better off on that island with a guitar that I dont know how to play, and learning to make my own music.
 
Jul 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM Post #39 of 77

Hi-Finthen

Self-confessed freak
Joined
May 24, 2006
Posts
7,023
Likes
102
Quote:
Point taken, but now, I'm supposed to assume all of a sudden that my reproduction gear has malfunctioned to the point that I can only access one artist, musician, singer songwriter, group. whatever. I'd be better off on that island with a guitar that I dont know how to play, and learning to make my own music.

 
Of course; You are right in your assumption(s) based upon your presumptions .
 
Must be all acoustic , then .
 
Neil Young would be my go-to pick, if I were you .
 
Excellent choice !
 
BTW, WHO did you choose , IYDMMA ?
 
Jul 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #40 of 77

EPICFAILXD

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Posts
424
Likes
32
BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!
biggrin.gif

 
Jul 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #44 of 77

Hi-Finthen

Self-confessed freak
Joined
May 24, 2006
Posts
7,023
Likes
102
Quote:
Joe Bonamassa, but Neil would be an excellent choice.

 
Man, to be stuck on an Island with Neil, ya just know he would resort to singing and a pickin' and I bet he would be a great teacher both of the instrument and life in general for conversation. Could you imagine ...
 
Or perhaps, Jack Johnson , on an island ...
 

 
LOL , or maybe better yet perhaps some young female artist should be our desire - (sets off a kinda dreamings) ... idk... jk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top