Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread
Nov 2, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #17 of 17
The FXT90 is not an analytical IEM at all imo,  the FXT90 doesn't have near the micro detail of the R-50 or even the RE262.  The R-50 is much more analytical than the FXT90.  I really think in your price range that the R-50 is one of if not the best option.  I've sold of most of my IEM's like the TF10, FXT90, GR07, Heaven IV and many other but I kept the R-50 because it has awesome SQ and it works well with so many different style of music along with being quite forgiving of poor source material.

If your looking for something analytical with good bass the new T-Peos H-100 hybrid is pretty analytical imo.  It has very good detail but it can be a bit to bright at time at least for me.  They have a very good soundstage along with some of the best separation I've heard.  Now they didn't have the type of sound signature I like but if you want a brighter IEM with a lot of detail and good bass response thoughs might be a good choice but the are $177 with free shipping so I don't know if your wanting to spend that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back