YAY! I finished painting my Grados (Purple Talking Dinosaur Style)
Nov 26, 2010 at 11:55 PM Post #151 of 330
I like the original just fine but my hat is off to anyone with that much creativity.  Gaudy?  Sure.  A bad choice?  I'm not so sure.  The more I looked at them, in all their horror, the more I found them strangely appealing.

There's something to be said for going your own way, regardless of what everyone else is thinking.  After all, most of that thinking isn't thinking, it's just conformity + conditioning.

Nov 27, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #152 of 330
Yeah. Certainly, I just join in to have a little fun. All the power to them if that's what one likes. Go with it!

Besides, one could just raise the age old question, what is beauty.

Nov 27, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #154 of 330

Quote:

Quote:

I raise you, one, beyer x AKG lawsuit. (that HD800 is too easy, all solid shapes and consistent lighting)

Now I know exactly what a Barney-ized set of DTxx0 would look like. Now somebody needs to do an HD650 so that the entire old guard flagship triumvirate is represented.

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:26 AM Post #156 of 330
Nov 27, 2010 at 5:06 AM Post #158 of 330

Quote:
Oh, hi!

Quote:
Well mine has sickly yellow pads!

I love this place!

Trysaeder, yours might have a little of the Sennheiser HD414 aesthetic with those pads, which actually follows MacKat's design quite well. I think Rasmutte's coloration is a little more natural. Both of you have risen handsomely to the challenge.

Nov 27, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #162 of 330

Quote:
OMG Evangelion!
Great find!
I love the way it looks

The 650s need to have a brighter yellow =P

Thanks, it wasn't a "find" though.  Just a few minutes in Photoshop. 
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back