YAY! I finished painting my Grados (Purple Talking Dinosaur Style)
Nov 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM Post #106 of 330
Hmmm, never  thought of this?  Great idea, I will be doing this to my HD800.  On second thought, maybe not.  Good job though.   My vote goes to: Better Barney :)!

Nov 25, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #107 of 330
Better Barney all the way), some of you here really are aesthetics freaks, so the person painted the grados that way, who gives a damn, as I understand the "crappy" paint job was intentional. Much fuss over nothing because it is Grados? I doubt they sound any different.

Nov 25, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #108 of 330

Better Barney all the way), some of you here really are aesthetics freaks, so the person painted the grados that way, who gives a damn, as I understand the "crappy" paint job was intentional. Much fuss over nothing because it is Grados? I doubt they sound any different.

Skith is right. It doesn't affect the sound. I meant it to look homemade.:)

Nov 25, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #110 of 330
all i can say is wow. lol

Nov 25, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #113 of 330

Quote:

Exactly what I was saying. It's nice to see other people that are of sane mind as well.

Nov 25, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #116 of 330
The buttons should have googly eyes on them.

As long as the paint is sealed and the performance isn't affected, I don't have a problem with the OP's work. In fact i like it I wish more people were willing to personalize their equipment in genuinely personal ways.

Nov 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM Post #118 of 330
I'm pretty sure this paintwork was intentional and its so Power-Ranger epic.
I mean, look at them for a second, they are something UNIQUE. Would be SO proud of wearing MY OWN STYLIZED grados.
The headband hasn't been touched so theres even more potential epicness there.
Looking at my grados and looking at yours makes me feel bad, im painting mines too!

basshead.gif

Nov 25, 2010 at 11:58 PM Post #119 of 330
I don't think he should touch the headband. The added contrast works.  If everything is all glitz up, I think it lose that omg, a 5 year old must've done it touch that make it so special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back