Mar 26, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #16 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by skylinedo
porsche designed these headphones way back when
now ferrari has an LCD screen
now I'm hearing of a lambo laptop?

what's the world coming to?

Fire. The world is coming to fire.

Dude, let me say. Your avatar? I've been saying that for a while now... I'm so glad someone else agrees.

Mar 26, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #17 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by skylinedo
porsche designed these headphones way back (...)

Nothing to do with Porsche cars, afaik - apart from F.A. Porsche of Porsche Design being Ferdinand Porsche's grandson.

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Mar 26, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #18 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by craigc
The white ones would really look smart with an iPOD or Zen XTRA..... I cant stand in ear buds, and my proper headphones are too nice for wearing out and about.

Umm, I'd rather use a PX100 then - may not look as cool, but sounds good. They're available in white, too, and if you like it retro, there's a variant with yellow earpads as well (though I'm not sure whether it's available everywhere)...

Mar 27, 2006 at 10:11 AM Post #19 of 46
Actually, scrub the Zen Xtra reference.... its headphone socket has just succumbed to the curse of the Great Zen Xtra headphone Socket, where anything created by creative will at some point die on you because they dry solder their components.

Utter balls!

Anyway, my hunt for the Yamaha's continues, and my only lead (AKIRA) has yet to get back to me.

Lini.... would you be prepared to sell your pair?

C

Mar 27, 2006 at 6:46 PM Post #20 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by craigc
Lini.... would you be prepared to sell your pair?

Sorry, Craig, but no, I don't think so: That thingy is not only quite a rare collectible by now, it's also connected with some fond memories. Plus, I'd have to fetch it from Munich first, anyway...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Mar 27, 2006 at 7:27 PM Post #21 of 46
I'm a big fan of interesting designs, that thing is practically a piece of modern art.

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #22 of 46
It was worth a try
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:04 PM Post #28 of 46
Those are wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back