Yamaha Debuts PRO Series Premium Headphone Line
Dec 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #22 of 44
Is there anything on the web as of yet?  I haven't looked... I'm to busy studying for finals... but I had the time to come in here and check 
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:00 PM Post #26 of 44
Based on the frequency graph and hints at brightness in the review, it is likely these are excessively sibilant which is a dealbreaker for me.  I believe the upcoming AKG Tiesto K267 will be superior to the Yamaha Pro 500, plus I am highly satisfied with my M-100, so I am not in a rush for another set of headphones.

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #27 of 44
Based on the frequency graph and hints at brightness in the review, it is likely these are excessively sibilant which is a dealbreaker for me.  I believe the upcoming AKG Tiesto K267 will be superior to the Yamaha Pro 500, plus I am highly satisfied with my M-100, so I am not in a rush for another set of headphones.

Insightful :wink:

Feb 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #29 of 44
Quote:

i know how you feel but ill have a review up soon ish. 

Regarding my quote in posts #26 and #27, my comments were based on reviews and information available at the time.  Since then, feedback regarding their sound has been overwhelmingly positive as not just good, but exceptional.  Their looks are another story.....

Feb 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #30 of 44
Quote:
Regarding my quote in posts #26 and #27, my comments were based on reviews and information available at the time.  Since then, feedback regarding their sound has been overwhelmingly positive as not just good, but exceptional.  Their looks are another story.....

yeah my review isnt going to wildly differ from that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back