xwade
post-151821
Post #1 of 2

PianoBlack

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Wade is very quick with his payments. And I should know, having been the former proprietor of two goods (a Porta Corda and a Midiman CO2) that is firmly in his name now.

Quick with the paypal. Recommended

post-2628268
Post #2 of 2

b17m4p

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
xwade bought my imod. the payment was very fast and there were no problems. would definitely sell to him again.

kai

EDIT: I was really impressed by what a great gentleman xwade ended up being later on in this transaction that I wanted to add an edit. The packange was dropped off at the post office on January 18th. The tracking information for it said "Acceptance"; and remained that way for weeks.
Throughtout the entire waiting time he was very polite unlike some other buyers who start throwing swears, etc when this kind of thing happens. Eventually we both figured that it must have been lost so I gave xwade a refund. But over a month later it actually did show up at his door and he gave me my money back on his own initiative. I would not have had any levarage with paypal to get the money so he just gave it based on principle. I would very highly recomend xwade as a buyer and based on the moral standards he has shown in my transaction also as a seller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)