1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Xuelin Tuner DAP - a tuners dream, fully modular (DAC, LPF, AMP, LINK, DAMPING)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Nayparm, Jan 5, 2019.
2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. Nayparm
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    GrigoryV, nick n, Double C and 3 others like this.
  2. Nayparm
    Xuelin H8 Tuner OPA1622 Balanced Module for 2.5mm Balanced Output

-388872803-1422819775.jpg -1848243791343137229.jpg

Description

• Xuelin tuner balanced module uses 2 OPA1622 to form BTL output. We have made careful design on the ground wire shielding, component layout and power supply decoupling, and the background noise in the actual test is very low.。
    • Since the earphone is ungrounded in the balanced mode, it has a wider sound field than the single-end amplifier. When matching 2.5mm balanced earbud, its wide and sweet music sense is intoxicating! Thanks to the excellent power management of OPA1622, with the balanced module, the battery life of the tuner will be doubled.
    • The OPA1622 is a two-channel, bipolar input, SoundPlus audio operational amplifier. This device under the 1 KHZ frequency with a 2.8nV/√Hz) of ultra-low noise density and -119.2 dB low THD + N, but also to the output power of 100 mw drive a 32 Ω load. The OPA1622 has extremely high AC power rejection ratio (PSRR) and common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) specifications to eliminate noise from power sources, so it's very good for portable audio applications.
    • In addition, the device has a high output drive capability of +145mA/ -- 130mA.
    • OPA1622 supports a wide power supply voltage range from ±2V to ±18V, and the power supply current of each channel is only 2.6mA. OPA1622 operational amplifiers have stable unit gain and excellent dynamic performance under a wide range of loads.
    • OPA1622 with turn off mode allows the amplifier to switch from normal operation to a standby current typically less than 5 µA.
    • This turn-off characteristic is designed to eliminate the click and crackle noise when entering or exiting the turn-off mode.
    • OPA1622 has a unique internal layout that enables minimal crosstalk and zero interaction between channels even under overdrive or overloads conditions

Unboxing video

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    nick n likes this.
  3. Nayparm
    Reserved

4. gazzington
    Now this looks interesting.....

NotKunvinced likes this.
  5. Nayparm
    Doesn't it just :)

NotKunvinced likes this.
  6. NotKunvinced

Is there a time frame as to when it might be available?

7. Nayparm
    NotKunvinced likes this.
  8. chungoooo
    I don't like the looks, but man, it's pretty interesting... It has the potential to be an awesome device or to be & #@+((€!! As well.. I hope they get it right..

NotKunvinced likes this.
  9. musicday
  10. ilmothedude
    It has quite rugged looks but I think it looks still quite charming. Seems really interesting indeed, I think it could be fun experience with different tunings. I wonder what's the price tag though, I have a feeling it could be quite pricey.

11. Ivan TT
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  12. mandello
    How much in $ please?

13. Quadfather
    I think it is just under $700 USD

14. Nayparm
  15. Ivan TT
    Not that I aware.
    I use chrome browser with google translate.enabled to browse taobao and cssbuy forwarding agent to buy/post stuff,
    https://www.cssbuy.com/?go=user&action=register&invite=SXZhbmhvZQ==
    Not sure if I’m keen to get one at current price, but it definitely looks like a well and thoughtfully designed proposition.

NotKunvinced likes this.
2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last