XQISIT XQ Stereo Bluetooth Headset - Worth it's price (FOR ME) or should I look for something else?
Mar 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mka7

New Head-Fier
[ Sorry for my English! ]

Hi. I was looking for a new headphones for myself and I found the XQISIT XQ Stereo Bluetooth Headset in the local store. They turned out to be really solid and very comfortable (!) but there were two issues for me: the price and the bass.

XQISIT XQ Stereo Bluetooth Headset are a super stylish over-the-ear hybrid (Bluetooth & Detachable Cord) headphones with the touch screen on the right headphone. They have even a build-in microphone.

xqisit-xq-stereo-bluetooth-headset.jpg

Specs:
Frequency Response: 20 – 20.000 Hz
Cable Length: 
1.2 meters
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Sensitivity: 115 dB
Other: Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Price: 100 € (~ 135 $)

They are available only in four stores online and there are zero opinions.

The main problem for me is that there have “extra bass” that really works with the electronic, hip-hop, drum and bass sounds but boosts up too much bass in rock, post-rock, alternative sounds. I listen mostly bands like Rise Against and occasionally something like Pendulum so the rock stuff sounded to me a little weird especially after listening to the same songs in Sennheiser HD201 (but Pendulum's Watercolour or Muse's Follow Me sounded great!).

So my question is… are there worth it price FOR ME? The main problem for me is the bass sound and is it worth to buy them and expect to become accustomed to the “extra bass” or just look for something else? Especially when I couldn’t find anything similar to the XQISIT.

The main things for me are: Good sound quality (like in Sennheiser HD201 or better), solid construction, comfort in wearing, detachable cord, if possible Bluetooth too and a nice smooth look would be a good addition (XQISIT looks gorgeous!).

Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back