1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4s.jpg

5s.jpg

From Xin's discussion forum
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2004 at 10:54 PM Post #2 of 54
Looks nice (I saw the pics on Xin's message board), anyone in the US get theirs yet (yup search is down) who does Xintechs use for shipping?

Scott

Jun 12, 2004 at 9:33 AM Post #4 of 54
since this amp uses rechargeable batteries(battery and charger included)

you can use the amp while charging it, with the battery in the amp ofcourse

Jun 13, 2004 at 1:19 PM Post #6 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shang-Ti Chen
1.jpg

Call me crazy, but I am wondering if I can remove all that tacky lettering and logo crap. I realize that these are now made commercially, but c'mon, less is more. Maybe a bottle of Windex will do the trick.

Jun 13, 2004 at 1:34 PM Post #7 of 54
I agree. For some reason, I don't really care as much about how it sounds because it "feels" a little more tacky to me. Looking at a Gilmore lite or a cosmic makes me feel like I'm using something that's quality.
Crap. Now I realize why I own a damn iPod. My conscience wouldn't let me pair that thing with a mini unless it was made of aluminum (or in a altoid enclosure). What a lame excuse for not liking an amp!

Jun 13, 2004 at 2:33 PM Post #9 of 54
you can always spray paint it

Jun 13, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #10 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by utdeep
I agree. For some reason, I don't really care as much about how it sounds because it "feels" a little more tacky to me. Looking at a Gilmore lite or a cosmic makes me feel like I'm using something that's quality.
Crap. Now I realize why I own a damn iPod. My conscience wouldn't let me pair that thing with a mini unless it was made of aluminum (or in a altoid enclosure). What a lame excuse for not liking an amp!

I agree. That's why I don't mind lugging the PR with me on a daily basis. It's so well built and looks so well built. Aesthics play a big part. Maybe I'll come across a small metal case and use that.

Jun 13, 2004 at 6:36 PM Post #11 of 54
that PR looks mighty good right now, chiefroastbeef!
Perhaps you can toss the superduel in it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2004 at 6:42 PM Post #12 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by utdeep
that PR looks mighty good right now, chiefroastbeef!
Perhaps you can toss the superduel in it
smily_headphones1.gif

Or you could use the PR to smash the SD to bits. The thing is built like a brick.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 13, 2004 at 7:49 PM Post #13 of 54
i understand your opions, and im not trying to bash you guys personally, but if you dont like how it looks, dont buy it. vote with your cash.

or, if you are buying an amp for sound, don't be petty about appearance. its going to be in your pocket or bag anyway, isn't it?

for those who buy them, enjoy your SDs.

Jun 13, 2004 at 9:10 PM Post #14 of 54
just voicing our opinions, i guess your note is a cue for me to shut up. Will do.

Jun 13, 2004 at 11:24 PM Post #15 of 54
i'm not saying i don't like your idea etys, but i think ut's idea suits me better both economically and morally

you violent kid you...

yea those ugys are just voicing their opinions, you should go check them PR threads, larry takes it up the bum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back