xDuoo XD05 Plus: an interesting update
Jan 8, 2020 at 6:11 PM Post #62 of 81
My main complain about the bluetooth add-on was that it blocks the charging port and analogue out.
But i noticed you can point the bl05 up so it doesn't block those ports anymore.
I'll bet most know this tip but for who who don't, voila.

Jan 13, 2020 at 5:46 AM Post #63 of 81
20200113_183542.jpg
20200113_183526.jpg

Apr 6, 2020 at 11:28 AM Post #65 of 81
how this compare to chord mojo. thanks!
The mojo is very nice but: with iems and iems/headphones that are closer to neutral sounding. For headphones this is a lot better especially if you mod it (burson). The mojo is great with iems and this is great with both iems and headphones. On the go well the mojo is half the size of this.

May 16, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #67 of 81
How does xDuuo 5 plus compare to ifi micro black label? I am mainly wandering about sound quality as micro easily wins in functionality.
I has the ifi bl , I kept this.

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:02 PM Post #68 of 81
Bought in December, dead today, laptop won’t recognize and won’t hold a charge...contacting the seller to see if I can get a replacement. Bummer!! How much does it cost to send back to China?

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021 at 6:01 AM Post #71 of 81
I was using a Xduoo XD-05plus for 6 to 8 months (not intensively and only at home) .... and now little by little it's totally unusable => scratching a lot when touching the volume knob and the 6.5mm plug almost dead with impaired balance 90% of the time now.

I would consider it as a typical low-cost Chinese made... looks nice on paper, seems to do the job rather well for a while, but with such cheap components it's getting "destroyed" in a really short time in real life home use.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021 at 7:12 AM Post #72 of 81
I was using a Xduoo XD-05plus for 6 to 8 months (not intensively and only at home) .... and now little by little it's totally unusable => scratching a lot when touching the volume knob and the 6.5mm plug almost dead with impaired balance 90% of the time now.

I would consider it as a typical low-cost Chinese made... looks nice on paper, seems to do the job rather well for a while, but with such cheap components it's getting "destroyed" in a really short time in real life home use.
Sounds bad , in my case I have been using it on the go for over 7 months with no problems.

Mar 1, 2021 at 3:23 PM Post #75 of 81
My top picks would be the Muses02 and the Burson v5i although the stock setup is pretty darned good to begin with. I tried the vaunted OPA627s and really didn't think they were any better than the stock or if they were, it certainly wasn't enough to justify the spend.
What's the difference in sound signatures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back