xDuoo XD05 Balanced
Jun 30, 2022 at 2:56 AM Post #482 of 569
share this firmware here,please?
I am not sure, would it be against xDuoo company policy to share their firmware on a public forum but you could ask them at service@xduoo.com for the 6C9 firmware and they would send you the link immediately. Try giving the feedback on this same email after using 6C9 firmware so that future firmwares are based on 6C9 and not 1.01/1.02
I have also asked them to include display dimming and off options in future firmware release.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2022 at 4:07 AM Post #487 of 569
Yeah this unit clicks. Many users have faced this clicking you can see this thread.
Yes, computer have much more components than a simple player or phones. so more electrical distubance in a pc
i have less clicks when i changed my cable, yep, did try to reinstall the driver too.
and have changed the opamp to burson v5i
didnt notice a click since, but will look for the click while burn-in the opamps
But in my opinion these soft click sound coming out directly from the unit is of various relays functioning rather then any malfunction.

Jul 1, 2022 at 9:36 AM Post #488 of 569
Yeah this unit clicks. Many users have faced this clicking you can see this thread.

But in my opinion these soft click sound coming out directly from the unit is of various relays functioning rather then any malfunction.

true, since that post i sometimes heard random clicks but it is very minimal. btw i am using 6c9
i currently use audirvarna as my player. and i think audirvarna done a better job than jriver
on jriver i still noticed a click once in a while. but since audirvarna it has become less. it happened once or twice not a big deal for me.
so you guys can try aurdirvarna since they give 1 month free trial

i used sundara as my headphone. so based on your review on the firmware. i supposed i wont update the firmware since sundara is lacking a bit sub bass itself

Jul 13, 2022 at 1:08 AM Post #489 of 569
Im still interested in more comparisons between this and mojo2 , I have obviously read the thread but there really is only a few comparisons anywhere at all.... anyone else have any input?

Aug 24, 2022 at 4:50 AM Post #490 of 569
Last edited:
Oct 2, 2022 at 7:32 AM Post #491 of 569
Hello to all of you.

Here is my humble opinion about this great device.
I hope you like it.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/xduoo-xd-05-bal.25415/reviews#review-29301

Greetings.

xDuoo XD05 BAL 24_r.jpg

Oct 31, 2022 at 6:24 PM Post #492 of 569
Hi, after having XD05 Bal for a year, suddenly I found out this:

With my Sony EX800ST IEMs (recommended max. 500mW @ 16 Ohm), with LDAC990, low gain at max. volume at 7-8, I get about 10 hours playtime (Xduoo shuts off).

With the same config as above, on max. gain (hardware switch ON), I get to max. volume 3-4 and I get 18 - 20 hours playback time. The impact on the subbass is, of course higher, because of the power 'reserve'.

I guess, everyone knows this, but I just found out for myself. Overall all sounds better at high gain. I always thought that high gain will halve my battery time, but apparently, this is not the case.

Nov 3, 2022 at 9:45 AM Post #493 of 569
soft clicks during playback usb from xduoo x10t2
Hey, maybe someone can actually share 1.01 or 6c9 firmware because from me +1 to the fact that the latest 1.02 version is actually worse than previous. I'm using Denon 9200 and Burson v5i and, on 1.02 overall sound lacks of body and fullness. Support ignoring me for week, trying to reach them thru form on their site, but I think will be same results.

Nov 3, 2022 at 10:28 AM Post #494 of 569
1.01 and 1.02 were same, the different version is 6c9 which had more sub and mid bass, even I'm using 6c9 with Burson V5i dual opamps and the sound is sublime !!
Hey, maybe someone can actually share 1.01 or 6c9 firmware because from me +1 to the fact that the latest 1.02 version is actually worse than previous. I'm using Denon 9200 and Burson v5i and, on 1.02 overall sound lacks of body and fullness. Support ignoring me for week, trying to reach them thru form on their site, but I think will be same results.

Nov 3, 2022 at 11:11 AM Post #495 of 569
1.01 and 1.02 were same, the different version is 6c9 which had more sub and mid bass, even I'm using 6c9 with Burson V5i dual opamps and the sound is sublime !!
I'v found 1.01 on xduooaudio site and already roll back from 1.02 and sound better to me. 6c9 I think I can get only from support if anyone can't share :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back