1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by h20fidelity, Dec 3, 2015.
Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. haens
    thats weird, I have LG G3 (unrooted) and its workin fine - I use OTG cable I got with my Xiaomi some time ago...

2. ndburley
    its not the XD-05 its my phone in the UK, I have tried 2 cables on it, I will try again

3. RedTwilight

Try rebooting the phone with the cable plugged in too. Otg is troublesome that way.

4. Aradea
    Anymore comparisons with other amps guys? I think this could head-to-head with D14 bushmaster..

5. ndburley
    I would love to hear some feedback also 

6. RolfBlom
    This just went up to 239€ from 179€ in my local store.. Can still find it for 179€ online though. Would like some more info before ordering.. Any owner that whants to make a review ?

7. ndburley
    I gave opinions early on anything in particular you want to know about? I use it as a DAC from my pc and will take it from room to room in my house when using my BeyerDynamics 250ohm. Personally I love the thing it enhances and on my pc it is way better than my sound card to me.

8. Aradea
    I also would like to order one from Penon Audio when I go to Taipei next month. Faster delivery to there rather than to Jakarta where I live..
    But I want to hear the D14 tonight, just to get a baseline

9. sepinho
    Look what arrived today! Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

12400449_1002037443211648_24600563700017474_n.jpg

10. ndburley
    Awesome, I cant wait to hear what you think about it 

JungleApe likes this.
  11. Aradea
    Great! What is your HP?

12. RedTwilight

Nice!! I wanted to give you rep but ran out of rep to give lol [​IMG].. Have my *thumbs up* !!

13. sepinho
    "HP" as in "headphone"? :) Was gonna try my AKG340 last night, just out of convenience, because it has a 1/4" plug. But I couldn't install the XMOS driver on my 64-bit Win10 computer. Any suggestions?

14. Aradea
    Yes.. Headphone. So the Win 10 doesn't auto detect the device eh? Have you check in Xduoo website? Or perhaps try googling to get the driver.
    I never had an amp+dAC with driver issues before..

Good luck and looking forward to your impressions!

15. sepinho
    Nevermind, I figured it out! Had to set the active input to USB before it would install the XMOS drivers. On to testing! :)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last