1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by h20fidelity, Dec 3, 2015.
Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. Aradea
    Any update? *so impatient haha!

2. leobigfield
    Impressions Impressions Impressions!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

3. bavinck
    Anyone know what kind of OTG cable this needs for android? Looks like it is a male usb input, and my phone of course has a micro male. Don't think I have ever seen an OTG with that configuration.

4. Inszy
    Something like this (works fine with XD-05 and S6):
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-Universal-Mini-Micro-USB2-0-A-To-Female-USB-B-OTG-Connector-Adapter-Charger-Host/32305054536.html

5. RolfBlom

Thx for being so helpfull, ive read your review many times lol.. Just nice to hear different opinions before buying.

6. ndburley
    you are welcome :)

7. Lebowski31
    Hi friends,

Just ordered mine ... thanks for all your comments guys :)

Will let you know my feelings on that product !

cheers!
    :)

8. Aradea
    Wow more and more people are buying this.. Great! 

Looking forward for more impressions [​IMG]

9. sepinho
    My apologies, still haven't had time to properly play with it. 'Tis the season for the kids to be ill, they've been keeping me busy. :)

10. Aradea
    No worries.. Family always comes first! [​IMG]

11. sepinho
    First impressions show that the XD-05 is certainly not build for sensitive IEMs. I can turn the pot to about 12 o' clock before it gets too loud with the likes of a CE5P or Brainwavz M5/M4. Also, there's quite a bit of background noise. Then again, it is equipped with a 1/4" (6,3 mm) headphone-out, which might be a hint as to what headphones it's meant to be used with. I'll have to try it with my Fostex T50RPv2 and possibly the Oppo PM3 tonight.
    Still a little too early for me to post sound impressions, but at least I finally got to try it.

leobigfield likes this.
  12. Riisalat
    please add comparisions :frowning2: i am looking for a dac/amp and calling it the end. This is a potential candidate :frowning2:

13. petrovsky13
    Any impressions? Is it capable of properly driving T50RPs? 

14. petrovsky13
    Good candidate I should say. Have mine with Titan 1 - good match. Quite similar to my Centrance Hifi M8 with 10 hours battery.

15. Riisalat
    Sonic impressions ? Is this endgame for someone who isn't looking to spend over 500 on a source ? better than a o2/odac or the schiit stack ? 
    living in a third world poor country leads to high expectations :V

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last