XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Feb 27, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #4,291 of 5,194
SpanishGuy,
Thanks for quick answer :).

There is some nice price on Tomtop now for Xduoo X3 - black version for 80 dollars. But maybe I will have to pay also tax in my country - 23%. So total price should be about 99 dollars. On the other hand I can buy from my city Fiio X1 1gen for about 120 dollars. And because of that I am wondering what to buy :).
I would suggest, xduoo x10 @ a little more price from linkdelight website. Its a better player and for the current price steal it. Good website as i got it delivered to Germany in 9 days!! Amazing! Your mileage may vary depending on your country postage speed
http://linkdelight.kancart.com/item_detail/25459?utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

Feb 28, 2017 at 6:06 AM Post #4,292 of 5,194
I would suggest, xduoo x10 @ a little more price from linkdelight website. Its a better player and for the current price steal it. Good website as i got it delivered to Germany in 9 days!! Amazing! Your mileage may vary depending on your country postage speed
http://linkdelight.kancart.com/item_detail/25459?utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

Dexter 22,
Nice offer for this price :).

What about background sound (hiss) at X10? Is it better than in X3/X2?

What with pitch error on X10?

And overall - what with screen and firmware at X10? :)

Feb 28, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #4,293 of 5,194

Dexter 22,
Thanks for reply :).

Price is really interesting.

What with background sound (hiss) on Xduoo X10? Is it better than in Xduoo X2/X3?

What with pitch error on Xduoo X10 comparing to Xduoo X3?

And what overall with screen quality and firmware/software on X10?

Feb 28, 2017 at 6:38 AM Post #4,294 of 5,194

Dexter 22,
Thanks for reply :).

Price is really interesting.

What with background sound (hiss) on Xduoo X10? Is it better than in Xduoo X2/X3?

What with pitch error on Xduoo X10 comparing to Xduoo X3?

And what overall with screen quality and firmware/software on X10?

Use the coupon on the top of the website and it would be around 113, to 120€/dollars depending on points you have! 

I never had x2. I found x3, x10's background cleaner than the FiiO x5ii. I didn't detect any tiny bit of hiss on the x3, x10.(Had came across a post previously mentioning someone having 2 x3's and one having hiss, but that post was the only isolated incident I saw!) 

Pitch error (only for files 44.1khz, not any other res, so hi res works fine) on x3 can be fixed with Rockbox, but it won't play hi res files. Rockbox installation is dual bootable, so u can come back to stock for hi res.    x10 doesn't have Rockbox, and not likely to have one in future, but it doesnt have any pitch error.

Stock Software is basic on both, Rockbox gives tons of options on x3 though. Stock just has the basics. Screen is ok, but bad in comparison to the IPS display on the FiiO x5ii, but I think pricewise it is comparable to fiio X1, and I think still FiiO has a better screen, but may be marginal. x10 is bright enough for outdoors, x3 is unusable outdoors, u cannot see a damn thing!

Conclusion: Forget the x3, look no further, if your budget is under 200 € or Dollars!

Mar 1, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #4,300 of 5,194
Mine arrived 2 weeks ago....and it's already broken. I've used it maybe a total of 3 times.

It is completely unresponsive. It won't even charge. When I plug in the charger there is nothing. When I try to reset it there's nothing.

Anyone else having this problem?

I just got these...I don't want to buy another mp3 player so fast. UGHHH

Mar 4, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #4,302 of 5,194
  Mine arrived 2 weeks ago....and it's already broken. I've used it maybe a total of 3 times.

It is completely unresponsive. It won't even charge. When I plug in the charger there is nothing. When I try to reset it there's nothing.

Anyone else having this problem?

I just got these...I don't want to buy another mp3 player so fast. UGHHH

Yep, I had a similar experience.  They claim they have a lifetime warranty in my first email to them.  When I tried to RMA mine there was no response.  I emailed several times.  The company has zero customer support. 
At least mine worked for a few months before dying.  I am also uncertain what to buy.  Not many players at that price point with the same features.  But at the same time, it doesn't matter if the product build quality is garbage.  Would like to hear suggestions for alternative players up to 200USD but ideally less...

Mar 4, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #4,303 of 5,194
Yep, I had a similar experience.  They claim they have a lifetime warranty in my first email to them.  When I tried to RMA mine there was no response.  I emailed several times.  The company has zero customer support. 
At least mine worked for a few months before dying.  I am also uncertain what to buy.  Not many players at that price point with the same features.  But at the same time, it doesn't matter if the product build quality is garbage.  Would like to hear suggestions for alternative players up to 200USD but ideally less...
Except fiio, everytthing else under 200 bucks must have warranty only on paper

Mar 4, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #4,304 of 5,194
You are probably right but a few of the other companies are participating on this forum. I have seen a few posts now where people had X3s die shortly after purchase. The other issue is some stores will not accept returns. Won't use tomtop again.

Mar 4, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #4,305 of 5,194

Users who are viewing this thread

Back