XDuoo X1 high-fidelity music player
Nov 16, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #16 of 25
Tnx 4 the confirm :frowning2: So..what order it considers? Alphabetic?

Nov 16, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #17 of 25
  Tnx 4 the confirm :frowning2: So..what order it considers? Alphabetic?

The order in which you drop the folders in, it is a simple folder drop. If you use a music manager like Musicbee (which is wonderful) it plays the album out of sync. Just drop the album folder using copy and paste then the next and so on. I use Musicbee just for play lists.
May I ask what music player are you planning on replacing with the X1?

Nov 16, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #18 of 25
Sure, I thought my Clip+..something that doesn't need an external AMP..

Nov 16, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #19 of 25
  Sure, I thought my Clip+..something that doesn't need an external AMP..

Oh a sandisk, trust me you will not need an amp with the Xduoo but only the Xduoo if you do not mind having to skip song by song. Sound quality and power are wonderful. If you want to use a music manager and chose albums etc I would maybe look at the Fiio X1 for a little extra cash. 

Nov 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #20 of 25
I hope :)
Yep, my plan is to load my favourite songs, so shuffle is useless :wink:
Obviously I do not listen to the X1 with my BMF Fostex :D

P.S. 4 massive usage I've my loved iHP + E17 in OPT (Sysconcept) way :wink:
But I wanted samething more portable and a standalone piece :)
clip+ + an hippobox+ with all fees costs too much so..why don't give a chance to this X1? :)

Nov 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM Post #21 of 25
Other question: the volume-wheel is made of metal?

Nov 16, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #22 of 25
  Other question: the volume-wheel is made of metal?

To the feel yes, like an aluminium and it has good resistance so will not turn in your pocket. Also it is great for adjusting volume in your pocket quickly, it feels different to the rest of the device. The whole thing you can use without taking it out of your pocket, 4 buttons quick to work out and have not needed to use the gain yet on, E10, KZ, SM P21, sennhieser HD229 or Philips shp5401....not got past 6 out of 10 yet...it blasts my old ZEN Touch 2 into 1982 or my Android phone which does not compare any more. I would have to seriously upgrade to want to not use my XDuoo. I use it for Flac not tested MP3 on it yet but I have listened to songs on this with my E10's and I have heard things on the track I have not heard before.

Nov 16, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #23 of 25
It seems perfect
gs1000.gif
 I'll be in touch, thanks a lot: very kind!

Dec 12, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #25 of 25
In case somebody still got an X1 like me but he think of throwing it in garbage cause a serious defect in sound appear, like constant rattling-distorting noise that will not go away well....im no audio engineer but try to get less dumb about inside DAP and all since about a week so YES I REPAIR MY X1 by instinct and IT WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Its all about cleaning inner part, but really clean it, scratch it, as there strange substance looking like when a battery flow....
you see the green part at the right of volume control, its connect to a blue chip or wathever, well, the soldering metal part was all dirty with this ''substance'' so I think it make the current interconnect with each one and focked up the whole sound, cause I clean other part too, no different, when i touch it with metal screwdriver it make some amping in sound (this is risky instinctive experience) so I was like: im on the right track and as soon that it was fully cleaned-scratched, voila! Xduoo X1 is back to life again!
PC120601.JPG PC120602.JPG
Hope it could help some desperate X1 owner that got same problem than me....oh, and by picture, it look like quite easy to change battery too!

CHEERS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back