Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags
Nov 30, 2005 at 2:27 AM Post #31 of 282
I will try to post something tonight or tomorrow. I haven't even looked for the hard drive lately. My son hasn't bugged me about it. He seems to like COD2 so he hasn't missed Halo 2 yet.

Nov 30, 2005 at 2:57 AM Post #32 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
I will try to post something tonight or tomorrow. I haven't even looked for the hard drive lately. My son hasn't bugged me about it. He seems to like COD2 so he hasn't missed Halo 2 yet.

If you can't find the Hard Drive at Best Buy, try calling EB Games, and maybe Toys R'Us, or Circuit city. Seems that shipments of accessories have been rolling in.

Otherwise if your son doesn't really need it, no need to spend the xtra $100, eh?
wink.gif

Are you personally playing at all, tyrion?

-Ed

Dec 1, 2005 at 7:09 AM Post #33 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion

Just a bump to remind about the pics. I'm still curious.
wink.gif

-Ed

Dec 1, 2005 at 2:00 PM Post #34 of 282
Xbox GT: Cjattwood

Only got an Xbox right now, probably get a 360 next year sometime.
Live Games:

Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30
Burnout 3 Takedown
Burnout Revenge
Forza Motorsport
Halo 2
Ghost Recon 2
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six 3:Black Arrow
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Unreal Championship 2

Dec 2, 2005 at 1:08 AM Post #35 of 282
My tag is a little different. I'm known as ClowninUrMouth. A friend of mine thought it up while playing Starcraft one day and I found it so hilarious that I just had to use it as my Live tag. Nothing naughty was intended with the name when my friend originally thought it up but, of course, many take it as a new form of slang for well, you know.
evil_smiley.gif

Halo 2 is pretty much all I play on Live.

Dec 2, 2005 at 5:05 AM Post #36 of 282
Same name, no underscores.

I've got a 360 w/ PDZ and PGR3. I rock the recreation.

And you know, the 360 is a great headfi system. Plug the ipod in, and you have yourself a custom soundtrack. I'm going to have to pick up a set of cans specifically for the 360, something great for games and music.

Dec 2, 2005 at 5:53 AM Post #37 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolen_it_Up
I'm going to have to pick up a set of cans specifically for the 360, something great for games and music.

I use my K1000's for gaming usually. Mainly because I have a headset that fits just right under the "ear speaker". Oh, and K1000 is one of my favorite headphones.
k1000smile.gif

But otherwise, I use my home theater, Digital 5.1 is a real treat with the 360.

-Ed

Dec 2, 2005 at 5:58 AM Post #38 of 282
The use of DD 5.1 is awesome. PDZ is simply a better game because of it. And those of us with surround setups have a real advantage online. I wouldn't play PDZ with phones anyway because I wouldn't do a custom soundtrack with it.

The phones are for games that are less intense/ in need of surround. PGR, and all future sports games fit that bill.

Dec 4, 2005 at 10:55 AM Post #39 of 282
Oh, yeah! It took the help of a friend, but I beat Hexic, finally!

Edwood_Hexic_Win_01.jpg

Edwood_Hexic_Win_02.jpg

Edwood_Hexic_Win_03.jpg

Wow, can't believe how high people have scored. I tried to drag it out longer to score higher, but a bomb finally forced me to finish the game. But I have an evil combo score.
biggrin.gif

Ugh, brain hurts, going to stay away from puzzle games for a bit.

-Ed

Dec 5, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #41 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Don't forget, try posting an Autoupdating Pic of your GamerTag.

http://www.mygamercard.net/

Here's mine.
Edw00d.jpg

Update your posts, everyone. I updated mine above as well. This is cool.

-Ed

That is pretty neat. I don't have a hotmail account to sign into xbox.com anymore.
frown.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #43 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
Congrats on beating Hexic Ed!

I'm playing Kameo today, I'm quite surprised actually, it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Your Gamerscore will increase massively soon. Kameo gives away point like candy.
tongue.gif

I think I got a measly 15 pts for beating Hexic.
rolleyes.gif

-Ed

Dec 5, 2005 at 11:02 PM Post #44 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
Congrats on beating Hexic Ed!

I'm playing Kameo today, I'm quite surprised actually, it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Your Gamerscore will increase massively soon. Kameo gives away point like candy.
tongue.gif

I think I got a measly 15 pts for beating Hexic.
rolleyes.gif

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back