X1 beta firmware 1.03beta--now with playlist support
Oct 15, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #16 of 22
Hello guys,
I noticed something on FW 1.03beta
Not sure if it did the same issue with FW 1.0
I was listening to a song and somehow I accidently created a Playlist.
Now in the Category tab> Playlists I have Playlist1.
For starters it can't be remained, I connected my Fiio to my PC and could not find this folder anywhere exploring it through "My Computer"
When I try to delete Playlist1 I press the top left (Menu) button, a symbol of a trash can appears and that's it. I click the middle main button and doesn't do anything.
I clicked to go back and it's still there.
Can not be deleted. 

Thanks

Oct 20, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #17 of 22
Hi everyone.  I installed the new firmware which is fine.  I did not encounter any problems installing.

They key feature I requirefor a future firmware upgrade is for the player to add more than 5800 tracks to the library and therefore access them in shuffle mode.

I am using 320kbs MP3s with a 128gb card so have more than 5800 tracks available.

Thanks
Mark

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:23 AM Post #18 of 22
I thought this was the firmware forum? No reply yet to my issue #16 over 5 days and still waiting.
This playlist I created in the device can't be deleted. Can someone please help and assist?

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #19 of 22
I thought this was the firmware forum? No reply yet to my issue #16 over 5 days and still waiting.
This playlist I created in the device can't be deleted. Can someone please help and assist?

Just messed around with it a bit. Kind of weird how it's done. Press the menu (top-left) button to reveal the trash can, and press the ok (middle) button. There should be a circle with a negative sign on the right size of the playlist. Press the previous (bottom left) or next (bottom right) button once, the circle+negative symbol should turn red. Press the ok button again and there should be a message asking whether you want to delete it. Select yes and ok again.

Oct 20, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #20 of 22
Two things I would love to see implemented in a future release:

1. Selecting genre doesn't allow for album or artist to be listed, just song. It would be great to be able to set genre>album or genre>artists

2. Albums with multiple discs are listed according to track number and not disc than track number. It would be awesome for the tracks to be listed 1-x for disc 1, then 1-x for disc 2, etc

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:03 PM Post #21 of 22
Two things I would love to see implemented in a future release:

1. Selecting genre doesn't allow for album or artist to be listed, just song. It would be great to be able to set genre>album or genre>artists

2. Albums with multiple discs are listed according to track number and not disc than track number. It would be awesome for the tracks to be listed 1-x for disc 1, then 1-x for disc 2, etc

3. And a search function like iPod and Rockbox have to quickly find a song you need straight away instead of searching through all your albums and folders for a specific song. This search takes me a good 3-4 mins as I have mixed songs in mixed folders. (Sometimes longer)
I find songs on my iPod Classic in 6 seconds.

Cheers.

Oct 21, 2014 at 2:35 AM Post #22 of 22
Just messed around with it a bit. Kind of weird how it's done. Press the menu (top-left) button to reveal the trash can, and press the ok (middle) button. There should be a circle with a negative sign on the right size of the playlist. Press the previous (bottom left) or next (bottom right) button once, the circle+negative symbol should turn red. Press the ok button again and there should be a message asking whether you want to delete it. Select yes and ok again.

Thanks so much. It worked. I was stressing for nothing lol
I even re-installed FW 1.0 and it was still there and I was like What??? Great. I've now gone back to the Beta FW.
Cheers. Good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back