"X" Coordinate Pen
Apr 7, 2004 at 9:36 PM Post #16 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
Pinkie > OK

I just refreshed my screen, and when it came back on it was clearer, the colors were more saturated, it was brighter, and I had this happy feeling. Then, when I saw this I knew why. Guess this stuff really works.

Apr 7, 2004 at 9:40 PM Post #17 of 65
Wait a minute, isn't that only supposed to work for pinkie?
tongue.gif

Apr 7, 2004 at 9:48 PM Post #18 of 65
Nah, just like the ability to set the name on a speaker and anyone would benefit from listening to it, the same applies here. Whoever brings up this thread with Pinkies signature on it will achieve the same benefits. How cool. Maybe I should add this to my signature line below and let everyone in on this phenomenon?

Apr 7, 2004 at 10:27 PM Post #19 of 65
Lord Bless,
doug p. > OK

wow! your last post sounded awesome man......... I connected with it............ Pure Kryptonite Doug!

Wow

Pinkie > OK

Tweak: Pinkie >OK >OK>>>>> OH YEH>? !! ......../////////£££££££££££££££

Try that........ it Rocks!

Pinkie.

Apr 7, 2004 at 10:35 PM Post #20 of 65
Pinkie,

It started out good, but the pound sign detracted some from the positive effects. Maybe it didn't translate across well due to the difference in currency energy? I doubt those in the rest of Europe would benefit either since they need a Euro symbol. Let's keep experimenting until we find just the right combo that makes everyone's screen better.
tongue.gif

Apr 7, 2004 at 10:45 PM Post #21 of 65
I tried to see your little stuffed animal as being brighter and more vibrant with all these positive feelings emanating from my screen, but I just can't quite see it. We need to think of some better configurations.

pinkie > STUFFED ANIMAL > OK

Apr 7, 2004 at 10:55 PM Post #22 of 65
How about:

Mike > PinkFloyd > Stuffed Animals > Pinkie > ok >OK >OK > OK

How does this help improve things? Better? Worse?

Apr 7, 2004 at 10:59 PM Post #23 of 65
Wait just a sec, pinkie's avatar just scrolled off the screen.

Ok, just took a peek...still looks the same to me
frown.gif
Maybe it needs to be on the same screen for proper effect
wink.gif

Apr 8, 2004 at 5:16 AM Post #25 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by highflyin9
Anyone send away for the free sample of Rainbow foil?
smily_headphones1.gif

I would, just because it's free. Anyway, this all sounds like voodoo to me. But still, the whole theory reminds me of things like orgone and cloudbusting, so at least makes an interesting read, even if I don't really believe it.

Apr 8, 2004 at 7:00 AM Post #26 of 65
k, can someone verify i'm reading the article correctly?--the dude said he wrote something on his speaker with this pen, then somehow this subconsciously made it sound better? is that correct?

this has to be a joke right?

and what's this rainbow foil thing?--i tried to find a description of it, but ended up not finding one. (though honestly i didn't look too hard.)

Apr 8, 2004 at 8:39 AM Post #28 of 65
Quote:

Originally posted by Orpheus
k, can someone verify i'm reading the article correctly?--the dude said he wrote something on his speaker with this pen, then somehow this subconsciously made it sound better? is that correct?

this has to be a joke right?

and what's this rainbow foil thing?--i tried to find a description of it, but ended up not finding one. (though honestly i didn't look too hard.)

Hi Orpheus > OK

Full review of the silver rainbow foil is here: http://www.soundstage.com/synergize/synergize041999.htm

Pinkie > OK

Apr 8, 2004 at 9:02 AM Post #30 of 65
My view of at least one companion from SoundStage! just dropped to somewhere around the child molestor level after reading that drivvel Pinkie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back