Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15754401
Post #1 of 10

ThiccSound

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have a couple of items I am looking to trade or sell.

* Noble Audio Khan V2: Great condition, 2nd owner, receipt/PoP, all OG accessories, comes with an ORB Audio Clear Force Forged Pentacon Cable SOLD to @ chokith
SOLD * 2020 revised Sennheiser HD800S: Excellent condition, box damaged around corners, all OG accessories (1/4" and Pentacon cable), Dekoni Elite Hybrid Pads, Custom 5ft 1/4" Cable from Bucktown Cables -
SOLD * Tin HiFi P1: Excellent condition, all OG accessories, comes with a Linsoul 2.5mm balanced cable as well as the original

I am mostly looking to trade around, let me know what you have and what you are thinking I am looking for high-end IEMs (but will consider others). I am willing to trade everything for something spectacular with cash added on either end.

I prefer local deals around the Los Angeles area (91105) if not, shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees are included in the price!

Have a wonderful day!
1595409205171.png

Attachments

Last edited:
post-15755767
Post #3 of 10

zenprof57

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am interested in the Sennheisers--can you tell me a bit more about the extras--sorry relatively new to this--maybe what they cost and what they do--I have a balanced amp--schitt jotenheim, but I just bought a woo firefly off this forum so I can also use non balanced cables...thanks. Amazon is selling the sennheisers for $1500 now so partly I am trying to understand the extras...

Reactions: ThiccSound
post-15755771
Post #4 of 10

ThiccSound

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am interested in the Sennheisers--can you tell me a bit more about the extras--sorry relatively new to this--maybe what they cost and what they do--I have a balanced amp--schitt jotenheim, but I just bought a woo firefly off this forum so I can also use non balanced cables...thanks. Amazon is selling the sennheisers for $1500 now so partly I am trying to understand the extras...
Ill PM you!

post-15763080
Post #6 of 10

Skif

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Good day, the exchange for AAW Canary is interesting to You.

post-15767112
Post #7 of 10

chokith

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello.

I am interested in Khan.
Do you still have Khan?

And I have a question, can I PM you?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThiccSound

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)