WTT/S: Sony SA5000 for Senn HD650
post-1412739
Post #1 of 3

soupy

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I feel kinda bad letting these go since I picked these up myself in Japan, but the novelty of it is wearing off. I find myself wanting to use my W100's instead. It's about 5 months old and VERY well taken care of. Whenever it was not in use it was on its stand with the headband setting on zero to make sure the pads get the most contact on the stand. It was always covered with a piece of cloth to make sure dust doesn't get into the drivers. Under close inspection I don't notice any scratches at all. Cable is in new condition and the 1/4" connector and pads are in great shape as well. Box and manual is included as well of course. These are fully burned in with about 150 hours. I probably only used these on my head for a total of 30 hours.

I'm looking for a direct trade for a SIMILAR or better condition Senn HD650 (yes, I'm going to give sennheiser another chance). I prefer it to be stock, but if you have an upgraded cable, I can add some cash. Both sides pay for shipping (most likely Priority Mail).
I'm also considering a AKG K1000 and STAX stuff as well

For cash, $340 obo shipped in the US. Paypal add 3%. International buyers are okay, but I can only ship it with a courier that offers tracking (so be prepared to pay a lot for shipping).

This is not a first come, first serve transaction. Best offer (trade or cash) gets it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)