WTT PSP 1.5 + more for Gilmore Lite V2
Apr 14, 2006 at 3:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey, well, nobody was biting on my thread with a bunch of stuff for trade / sale, so anyway.

I am looking for a dac pretty much, or any offers for all this stuff. I doubt anyone is itnerested in trading a dac for my load of stuff though.

Xbox 1 (2 controllers, blue/black S controller) Modded with xecuter 3 solderless, works fine with xbox live when booted into normal dashboard.
Gamecube (2 blue controllers) + 1 memory card
PSP + 512 meg stick (First version released in Canada, got it at release date) v1.5
Nintendo ds (First version as well I supose as it was bought right when released in Canada).
Gameboy SP color
GAMES:
Soul calibur 2 (gamecube
Luigis mansion (gamecube)
Tony hawk's proskater 3 (gamecube)
Simpsons road rage (gamecube)
The sims (Xbox)
The sims bustin out (xbox)
Star wars / clone wars/ tetris world (one disc, xbox)
Tom clancy's Rainbow SIX 3 (Xbox)
High heat major league baesball 2004 (xbox)
Project gotham racing 2 (xbox)
Ridge Racer (PSP)
Need for speed most underground rivals (PSP)
The sims: Urbz (DS)
xbox hd av set of cables
Also interested in dumping some bose triports (no extension cable or 1/8 to 1/4 adapter, but do have the little bag it comes with) and sony ex71's. The ex71's have the little case, they are white, and have all 3 bud sizes, hardly used, don't think I have any or much residue inside the buds from my ears (I used the small buds anyway, so you guys needn't worry.)

Prices:
No real prices set, entertaining offers for dacs (i.e. if you have a benchmark dac-1 (which I am looking for) and wanted to trade for pretty much everything pm me that, or if you have a cheaper dac select what your interested in), or money, would like to sell all xbox stuff as a package, all psp stuff as a package, etc etc.

Pic for PSP : http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1custom5xa.jpg
Have pic for DS, can supply, but not much use, it's silver, good condition.

Apr 14, 2006 at 6:21 AM Post #2 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
ignore this for old interest.

Apr 14, 2006 at 8:53 PM Post #3 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus

Apr 15, 2006 at 1:32 AM Post #4 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus

Apr 23, 2006 at 6:23 AM Post #5 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
might as well bump, hoping somebody local is interested.

Apr 26, 2006 at 5:23 PM Post #6 of 6

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Not really looking for a amp now, looking to get a benchmark dac-1 pretty much, so I don't know what the mods want to do with this thread. I'de still be glad to sell my psp v1.5/xbox modded with xecuter 3/bose triports/ sony ex71's/gamecube/ds/games locally, or trade pretty much all of that for a benchmark dac-1 (hehe, would be one insane trade if anybody was interested.)

Maybe the mods can change the thread title and possibly move this into another section, this title would be great: PSP v1.5 / other consoles / sony ex71's/triports for DAC (any offers will be considered if local/Toronto) or something of that sort.

Users who are viewing this thread