WTT: Mint Condition Sennheiser HD650 Plus Extras

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Deaj, Oct 5, 2018.
Trader History (6)
  1. Deaj
    Type:
    For Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    •   United States
    Up for trade is my mint condition Sennheiser HD650 headphone. It includes factory box and all factory items, plus a custom Canare balanced cable terminated with a male 4-pin XLR plug. I recently built a custom Grado type headphone that covers the same sonic territory as the HD650 with more clarity so my HD650 is being posted for trade.

I would be interested in trading for a latest/current spec Audeze Mobius headphone in excellent+ condition. I've been curious about this one but, due to other interests (mainly building custom Grado type headphones) I was unable to join the Kickstarter campaign. I have no color preference.

Other headphones that may hold trade interest for me are a beyerdynamic T1.2, a Mr Speakers Aeon Flow Open, and to a lesser degree, a beyerdynamic Amiron Home, in excellent+ condition.

I may also be interested in trading for a Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless headphone in excellent+ condition. This is a lower priority trade interest for me as I generally use IEM's on the go. Having a noise cancelling headphone for travel does hold some appeal for me though.

Feel free to offer something else if you're interested in trading for the HD650. The further from my stated primary interests the less likely I'll be interested in trading. Still, I have curiosity for a variety of headphones I've yet to act upon so you never know...

I'm primarily interested in trading the HD650's right now. If I don't receive much trade interest I'll add a price for sale.

I'd prefer for this trade involve shipping within the 'United States'. Feel free, though, to offer a trade from elsewhere and we can discuss.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. Dark13
    Hi,go under Gallery section hire on Head-Fi and under name "Headphones" you can see what i have, but without Ath W1000,they are promised to someone,best wishes..

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  3. Deaj
    Bump :)

4. Deaj
    Bump :)

5. Klots
    Pm'd