WTT: LNIB iPod Nano Rasta
Mar 30, 2006 at 3:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

-=Germania=-

Headphoneus Supremus
I will take a trade of Docks, dock-connector remotes, headphones, a comparable 5G 30GB case or computer parts (mainly sound cards). Then again, there is good old cash.

I am looking for some Etymotic or Shure in-ear phones for a direct trade, would prefer Etymotic 6i's over e2c's. I have done numerous online trades/selling/ buying through mostly sites like ilounge and ebay if you want to check references, just ask.

This is a Like New In Box Vaja Rasta Nano Case. I won the case, but have more recently switched to the larger capacity 5G and don't really need it anymore. I will take a trade of a 30GB Vaja 5G case with similar outfittings or something of the same quality (Coach or other manufacture), I am also willing to take money offers via Paypal where the highest bidder will win if no one wants to do a trade. I do like girly stuff, so don't be shy if that is what you have.

Here is what is in the package:

-Vaja Rasta Nano Case (has screen protector)
-Ultra clip
-Box
-Documentation

Here are some pictures:

http://chipchick.blogs.com/photos/un.../ivolution.jpg

I will say that pictures do not do it justice and it is very beautiful, it is the Light Sky color on both sides. The price online is $80 plus the shipping from Argentina (appx. $20) making this about $100 new. That just gives you an idea for any offers, just no offers below a reasonable price.

This is the perfect thing to protect and beautify your nano.

Users who are viewing this thread