WTT: ER4P/S for E4c
May 16, 2006 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

milkpowder

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all,

I've had my Etymotic ER4P w/ P to S adaptor for half a year now and I have love their sound a lot. The reason why I want to trade for the E4c is because I'd like to try the Shure sound signature. There is nothing wrong with the Etymotics.

I have all the original accessories (except shirt clip) + extra triflanges + P to S adaptor. The earphones themselves are in perfect, like-new condition. So are the storage case and carrying pouch. The shirt clip can be purchased from Etymotic.com for $8. I have only used one set of triflanges and those won't be included. All the other eartips are new to the best of my knowledge.

I am looking for a high post-count Head-fi'er and/or someone with a good/extensive feedback history to trade with me. The E4c also need to be in perfect, like-new condition with most of the accessories intact. I will pay the cost of (insured, expedited) shipping the Etymotics to you and you will pay for the cost of (insured, expedited) shipping the Shures to me. I am only willing to trade if they agree with all these conditions.

I have been here long enough to know that there are plenty of enthusiasts like me who want to try new sound signatures. Here is your chance. I am a genuine and honest Head-Fi'er with good feedback both here and on eBay (milchpuder).

Here are some pictures:

Users who are viewing this thread