WTT; Beyerdynamic DT880 250 Ohm 05 edition/Fiio E11/ Soundmagic PL50 trade for an Itouch 1st gen 32gb or 2nd gen 16gb or 3rd gen 8gb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Trade
post-7577033
Post #1 of 1

BattleBrat

Previously known as Blasto_Brandino.
Reaction score
Want to trade; a Pair of Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm 05 Edition headphones for a 1st gen 32gb I touch (preferred) or a 2nd gen 16gb or a 3rd gen 8gb 
The headphones are in fair condition, will post pics when I get a chance, one of the grills is significantly dented, a new grill is 20$ I will forward the email beyerdynamic sent me with the contact info and part number, the other grill has a very light indentation, have to look carefully to see it.

The Itouch must be fully functional, ALL buttons must be in full working order and not broken in or anything,  a flawless screen (no scratches/dead pixels/discoloration) is greatly preferred. I'm using the Itouch to replace a S639/Pa2v2 rig with an Itouch/ Leckerton Uha/4 rig w/ slacker capability. 
As I said I PREFER a 1st gen 32gb (no volume control to break, I'll be using a LOD anyway), but tell me what you have an we'll take it from there.
My ebay username is PhylTeach612 so trade without fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)