1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTT: Aurisonics ASG-1.2 for Hifiman RE272/TF10 (others inside)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by mosshorn, Jul 29, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (23)
  1. mosshorn
    Type:
    For Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hey all, just received these the other day. I'm the third owner to my knowledge, and these are still in great shape. They actually JUST got the 1.2 upgrade. All accessories included, and I'll even throw in a pair of Auvio tips (sound great with them) if your ears aren't a medium :p They also include a pair of Sony Hybrid M clones.
    I can't decide on keeping these or not, so if you're on the edge about trying these, now's a great chance!

The sound on these is pure power. I can't really think of a headphone, over or in ear, that expresses this much raw strength. But I've kind of found my preferred sound signature, and it requires a little less power to it. The IEMs I'm looking at in preference (although I know these may be a higher price) are:

Hifiman RE272
    UE Triple Fi 10 (probably a little cash extra)
    Vsonic GR01
    Earsonics SM3
    VSonic GR07
    Westone UM3X

Even though these are literally in mint conditpon as far as I can see, I'll post some pics tonight since everyone loves pictures :wink: 

Thanks for looking, and PM me if you have any questions or want to negotiate! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.