1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTT: Apogee Groove USB DAC/AMP Brand New In Box

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Ksweene5, Jan 1, 2019.
Trader History (4)
  1. Ksweene5
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi HFers -

I am looking to trade a brand new Apogee Groove USB DAC/Amp. If you are on this forum you probably know about Apogee and the Groove - general info is copied below. This was a gift I just didn't have use for as I already have a couple portable units.

I prefer sound that is accurate, but with some extra color in the lows/highs - mids recessed just a bit.

I am looking to trade for several items and will add cash on my end for many of them. Looking for; IEMs - something from campfire audio especially, planar magnetic headphones (in or over ear), Sony IEMs, anything Audeze, closed back over ears, phono pres, desktop DAC/Amp setups (Schiit, NAD and similar)... yaddayaddayadda etc.... Feel free to shoot offers if interested.

Specs:
    USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
    Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
    ESS Sabre DAC
    Enhances your iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, Tidal or other music listening experience
    Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
    Quad Sum DAC™, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
    Asynchronous clocking
    Multi-color LEDs for status and level indication