1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[WTS\WTT] K'Black Ling (195ohm) - TOTL Earbuds. Mint. Worldwide shipping included.

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by RuFrost, Sep 29, 2018.
Next

Last
Trader History (21)
  1. RuFrost
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    1) Reason for sale: too much different devices at one moment. Selling almost everything.
    2) Original price for them is\was 311$ (without shipping, commission etc...). I'm asking 230$ worldwide shipping included. PP fees is on buyer or PP Gift.
    3) All original accessories. Like-new condition. Cannot be differentiated from new pair. No marks, scratches, signs of wear. At least, I cannot find any. Low hours on them, approximately, lower than 150 hours.
    4) Even though, it is high ohm earbuds, they sound good with any source I have tried them, but of course, real potential is getting realized with amp. Sound signature is warm, detailed, neutral and very well balanced - everything on its place. Very wide soundstage and great capturing of the images, instruments and sounds in space. If to describe them with one word, I would choose - crystality (crystal clear presentation). They are very comfortable and sound good even without foams, but gain a lot with full foams.
    5) The difference between cheap earbuds and TOTL one is resolution and ability to provide more high quality sound when the source keep upgrading.
    P.s: I can accept to400s, to600, Yinman 600 as the part of the payment.

DSC06846.JPG DSC06847.JPG DSC06857.JPG

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. RuFrost
    Really great earbuds with crystal clear sound and very very pretty look!

3. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!
    Offerings for trades can be offered!

4. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

5. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

6. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

7. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

8. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

9. RuFrost
    For sale or trade

10. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

11. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

12. RuFrost
    Up

13. RuFrost
    Great earbuds on sale!

14. RuFrost
    added best offer

15. RuFrost
    wish to sell or trade Zen Black\K'Black Ling\Shozy BK Stardust 2.5mm for OR BUY: ABnormal Dietris,CAX Zoomfred, Simphonio Dragon 2+, Yinman 600, Toneking TO400s, TO600, musicmaker ktoneking ty2 Pro, Svara PRO, Fengru LCK1261, LCK1298, Blox TM9.

Next

Last