WTS: Vorzuge Vorzamp Pure II+ (portable amp)
Type
For Sale
Currency
Euro
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Europe
May 28, 2020 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

myusernameislove

100+ Head-Fier
EU preferably, with UK. I have this portable monster amp unit for sale in black together with 17cm long VorzKABEL.
There are slight signs of use on the unit, none of them goes deep through the black color though. See photos.
Connectors and batery are in a good condition.

Review: https://headphone.guru/the-wonderful-sounding-vorzuge-vorzaamp-pure-ii-mobile-amp/
Manufacturer: https://vorzuge.com/product/vorzamp-pure-ll-plus/?currency=EUR

Price incl.shipping: 400eur.
I have good trading history on this forum. I bought several items, no sale yet though.
In case of multiple offers during 1 week or so, I will choose the first one or highest one depending on my mood :). In case I sell it elsewhere, I will let you know.

Attachments

• pure_A.jpg
    pure_A.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 0
  • pure_B.jpg
    pure_B.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 31, 2020 at 5:16 PM Post #2 of 18

Nostoi

1000+ Head-Fier
Attempting to PM you but it seems you've disabled the PM option? Can you drop me a line please? Thanks :)

Jul 15, 2020 at 12:06 AM Post #10 of 18

RONJA MESCO

500+ Head-Fier
It sucks you're only selling this to Eurpoe...man, so many people state-side would love to get their paws on this!! Its forbidden fruit in alot of ways!! GLWS!

Jul 15, 2020 at 2:35 PM Post #11 of 18

myusernameislove

100+ Head-Fier
Well the reason behind it is that I think, that it is a karmically bad to send a package overseas if not necessary, so I gave fair chabce to anyone from this continent first. Are you willing to pay current price plus postage and insurance? It would probably need to be insured as well. Just let me know via pm, and we can manage. I'll send you more details about this unit so that you are able to decide fairly.

Jul 28, 2020 at 10:44 AM Post #13 of 18

RONJA MESCO

500+ Head-Fier
Well the reason behind it is that I think, that it is a karmically bad to send a package overseas if not necessary, so I gave fair chabce to anyone from this continent first. Are you willing to pay current price plus postage and insurance? It would probably need to be insured as well. Just let me know via pm, and we can manage. I'll send you more details about this unit so that you are able to decide fairly.
Nah, I get what you're saying. Its just one of those unicorn amps that don't come thru here so often so I had to chime in lol.Ive sent my share of gear to Europe and I get it!! It's crazy expensive both ways. GLWS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread