1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTS Sennheiser HD6xx with Yaxi Pads, Serial number below 200, minor issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. Asahi Templar
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Up for your consideration is a Massdrop Sennheiser HD6xx and a set of Yaxi Pads!

These need no introduction, they are a classic. This pair has a very low serial number, a bit under 200. I think I am the second owner, I bought them used from a shop here in Japan a few months ago and they were in incredible shape. It looked like they had been kept in their box most of the time.

They are physically still in very good shape, some dust on earpads but cosmetically very good. The earpad connectors have an issue though, the earpads sometimes fall out if the 6xx is left sitting on the desk, I am not sure why this is happening, my guess is that the slots that hold in the earpads are a bit loose. They dont come off if they are on your head and I kept them on a wooden stand with no issues. I wouldnt hang them up from something like a Brainwavz hanga though as the pads will fall off after awhile. its a bit irritating but not a deal breaker.

The stock earpads are a bit worn and will need t replace soon but I am including a lightly used pair of Yaxi pads. The Yaxi pads are way more comfortable but signicantly change the sound. They make it a even darker headphone and b ring up the subbass quite a bit. Its a quite interesting change but I prefered the stock pads. Fun to try though and if comfort is your concern there is no contest!

The original box is included as well as the original cable but the 6.3mm adapter is missing. I am including a replacement that has worked fine for me. There is also a extra cable included, it was in the package when I bought it, I am not sure why.

These will be shipped using Japan Post EMS service and shipping is included in the price. I can ship anywhere Japan Post delivers to.

I am looking for $185 all inclusive. Shipping and Paypal fees are on me. If you have any questions please let me know!

DSC_0546.JPG DSC_0547.JPG DSC_0548.JPG DSC_0549.JPG DSC_0550.JPG DSC_0551.JPG DSC_0552.JPG DSC_0553.JPG DSC_0554.JPG DSC_0555.JPG

2. Asahi Templar
    Bump!

3. Asahi Templar
    Sold on ebay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.