Price
Shipping Destinations
Other (see description)
post-14049981
Post #1 of 2

Fiberoptix

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can no longer use fully sealed earphones / CIEM's due to tinnitus issues so I'm looking to sell or trade my 10 driver Heir 10.

These are customs and would need reshelling.

They are a slightly warm sounding monitor (L-shaped response). Highly resolved and incredibly natural sounding. The mids and bass are full and the treble sounds beautifully smooth yet really refined. Instrument hits in the upper frequency range sound as they should without being artificially emphasised through tuning peaks to force clarity and detail.

Soundstage is large in all dimensions good height depth and width. They are very full sounding yet have really good layering and separation but without sounding disjointed, music comes together very coherently.

Please PM me with any offers or to discuss a trade. I will ship to most places. Also interested in trading for IEM's which are vented (any dynamic driver, hybrid or something with ADEL or APEX technology).

I've sampled a lot of top end offerings from Rhapsodio, Noble, JH Audio, Custom Art, Lime Ears, Earsonics, InEar etc. These easily stand their ground against TOTL monitors from these manufacturers and are highly under reviewed/rated in my opinion. PM me for some comparisons if you'd like.

Will post some pics shortly.

Last edited:
post-14050472
Post #2 of 2

linux4ever

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've the universal version of this iem. Very good, natural sound. Detailed and very balanced. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Fiberoptix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)