1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[WTS] Neumann NDH 20 (near-mint) - SOLD

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by louderup, Apr 20, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (4)
  1. louderup
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    1-main on stand.jpg

Imgur album with many more pics: https://imgur.com/a/AznYm5i

I purchased these on March 27th from Vintage King. They are in near-mint condition. They come with everything: Headphones, both cables (coiled and straight), pamphlets, and box. (stand not included)

**I do not recommend these for mixing & mastering, but your mileage may vary**
    I did not find them flat enough for mixing, which is what I do for a living.

However, they're built like a tank, have excellent width (especially for closed back), great dynamics, and a pleasing frequency curve: Boosted low end with good extension, downward slope in the mids from 1K to 4K, then back up for high-end detail. They also isolate very well. Neumann is owned by Sennheiser.

$300 shipped to USA. If you live somewhere else and want these, we could possibly work something out. Only shipping to PayPal Verified accounts/addresses.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Mantygre likes this.
  2. louderup
    Bump. Open to offers.

3. louderup
    Bump, price dropped from $425 to $395. Going to ebay if no takers.

4. louderup
    Bump

5. louderup
    There doesn't appear to be much interest for these so I've done a huge price drop down to $300.

6. louderup
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.