1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

WTS Interest Check: Campfire Audio Polaris A-Stock & Linum BAX MMCX Cable

Trader History (21)
  1. Drunkenmunkey
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Hi all,

As things go, I have to eventually sell my CA Polaris to cover some budgeting that I did not forsee. I do have a set of customs coming from Empire Ears, so once I get those I would like to let go of these as soon as possible after the fact. Those won't be here for another two weeks, so this will be an interest check for the time being.

I have placed about 30 hours on these from using them off and on, but they have been babied and are in wonderful condition despite some scratches on the edges of the finish. I absolutely love the sound and will be finding my way back to these once I am financially able to.

The BAX cable comes straight from Linum. Was purchased in September, and you can go through me for warranty on that if need be. I will not part the cable out, it is 3.5mm to MMCX. C.A. and their fantastic customer service has also offered to service these for me if I needed it. I don't have the original selection of tips, but would happy to throw in unused tips from my stash if you know your size.

I will be asking $400 shipped (cheaper than what I paid overall) when the time comes, and would like to have a buyer set in stone by the time I am ready to sell. I would like to keep this in the U.S. for shipping costs, and the price will be calculated accordingly to your zip. Fees however are included in the price.

PM me if you'd like to reserve it. Pics will come later today.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 4:37 PM