WTS: HD580 (HD600 Grills and HD650 Cable) - Best Bang For The Buck Sennheiser!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Poetik

1000+ Head-Fier
Up for sale is a great pair of HD580's.  Some say that the drivers are identical to the HD600's and I'll have to agree after testing both of them.  This particular pair comes with the much more beautiful and sleek HD600 grills.  It also comes with the more robust HD650 cable which is much better built than the stock cable and gives more weight to the low end of the sound spectrum.  The pads still have a ton of life left and are still springy unlike most used sennheisers. The headband lettering is flaking off a bit but that absolutely does not have any adverse effect on the sound quality of the headphones.

These are by far the most bang for the buck Sennheiser headphones out in existence.  Actually in my opinion, they are the best bang for the headphone in the price range period.

I work at a UPS Store so your item will be expertly packed and insured up to it's full purchase amount.  I take absolute pride in getting your items to you safe and securely.  Feel free to check my feedback if you need any confirmation =)

Thank you for your interest,

-Cedric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread