1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[WTS] Great starter audiophile cans: AKG K271 MkII w/ Photos $60

Trader History (8)
  1. RONJA MESCO
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Canada
    What's up Headfi...

If you're a audiophile starting out and you want a decent pair of cans that aren't garbage and a great budget inroad into the hobby without exorbitant cost-these cans are for you!!!! Here are the AKG K271 MkII. Many on head-fi will agree to the quality these are for the money, and were the starter headphones for many on here! Even if youre not starting out in the hobby, and you need a good pair of can while listening to audio on the computer, these cans are perfect as well.

As the original owner & purchaser of these headphones...I am giving these up because I am adding to the collection and dont use them at all. They are in good condition, no scuffs, tears, rips or shorts. I took off the original AKG decals off the silver areas of the cans because they fade over time and look crappy unless you get them off. These have Brainwavz Hybrid pads (perforated inner ring, velour outer ring and leather outer shell) and comes with the mini-xlr detachable cable. I will throw in a headphone bag to keep the set in as well. I am asking for $60 and we will go thru Paypal. for the sale. Free shipping.

akg3.png akg6.png akg5.png akg2.png akg8.png akg7.png

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  2. RONJA MESCO
    bump

3. RONJA MESCO
    bump

4. RONJA MESCO
    bump

5. RONJA MESCO
    Bump